Home

The Girls/Love Thread

ET Warrior

As per Zephyr's request, I have made this thread to ask for advice about girls or love, complain about the rotten luck you have with girls or love, or just chat about girls and why you like them......:D

There is this one girl who's in my grade, we dated for, like, a week when we were sophomores, and it never got to go anywhere before she broke it off because she was having family troubles and didn't want a boyfriend.....but now we've been talking a lot lately and it seems like she's really interested in me again.....only problem being that she has a boyfriend......So i'm currently in the process of attempting to break them up....any hints or suggestions anyones got for meh?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait for their relationship to fail before tampering, dude...

Patience is what is needed. I am waiting for this one girl to break up with her boyfriend. I know she will, cause they got back together in Feb, and before that, she was REALLY pissed at him. One can not say that kind of stuff about someone and seriously get back together...

So like me, you must have patience.

Hmmmmmmmm, I suggest you wait until the right time comes, who knows she might really like the other guy and notice your trying to break them up. Then she will think your a jerk and she wont be your friend. Or maybe its different. Or you can just right notes and put them in each others locker. Saying its from the other person, that always works

Now I need some advice, a while back there was a dance at my school. This girl who has had a crush on me for like 4-5 years(I didnt know she did)wanted to dance with me but I really didnt want to dance with her. Not to be mean or offensive but she is pretty fat. Also she has no personality and she can be a slob. I didnt want to "go out" with her. She asked me to dance and I said I have to really go pee, im sorry:p (I know it was mean but I did have to go:cool:) then she started crying, and know she hates me what should I do to have her not hate me but not like me?

Well Torque, a friend of mine who is really big himself did the same thing to a girl just like you described. She had no personality and pissed me and my friends off. He never apologized, and he really should.

Just apologize to her alot. That might help. But don't take her ut to apologize, cause that would send the wrong message.

Okay, I kinda have a problem. Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 2 months now, and we're only just starting to get to know each other well. We're 16/17, and it's both our first serious relationship. Problem is, she's having a bit of trouble getting to grips with the closeness we have. She realised how close we were and kinda freaked out, cos it's never happened to her before, and she's still kinda shy, even after two months.

Is there anything I can do to make her less worried about these things, so we can get to know each other a little more? I really like her, but she's worried I'm angry at her for being so shy, when I'm not at all >_< Dunno what to do.

Darky, maybe loosing yourself up around her may help. I know you're probably already very loose, but don't be afraid to make an arse out of yourself around her. Girls like that ;)

But you probably shouldn't listen to me...I have little no experience with these kinds of things.

*sighs*

Originally posted by Jedi220

don't be afraid to make an arse out of yourself around her. Girls like that ;)

Yeah, that's the truth. But I too, have no experience so...

I didn't really want a girlfriend until I met this girl I like, so I'll refer to this thread too.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Wait for their relationship to fail before tampering, dude...

Patience is what is needed. I am waiting for this one girl to break up with her boyfriend. I know she will, cause they got back together in Feb, and before that, she was REALLY pissed at him. One can not say that kind of stuff about someone and seriously get back together...

So like me, you must have patience.

Unfortunately, patience sometimes never works....there was another girl who i began to have an interest in 2 years ago, she was dating a guy at the time....he's a real jerk who everybody knows cheats on her all the time, but she apparently doesn't care....well anyways, she would always tell me that she would date me were it not for him.....so I waited....and waited.....and waited....until eventually i realized i was just being led on. Waiting sucks...dont waste you chances.....if a girl who you like is dating a guy, either move on, or break them up ;)

But seriously, i dont think i'll have too much trouble with my recent crush...i mean, all the time she complains about him, tells me she doesn't trust him, she says that he's cheated on her before and she knows it........i just dont understand why she is STILL with him......

As for you Torque, my advice is to tell her that you're sorry you blew her off at the dance, but you aren't interested in her any more than a friend, and you didn't want to give her the wrong signals. And i'd leave it at that, if she still hates you, so be it.

Well, I do like her, so I think it'd be better to leave her be if that is true ET. I just couldn't break them up, unless he was cheating on her. You should have done something about that, but unless he is doing crap like that, I would just let them be if I were you...

It's bad to try to "speed up" the break up.

If you wanna have a chance with the girl, she may end up resenting you for speeding it up if she finds out you were involved.

*shrugs*

The only reason I would refuse to interfere would be if I were friends with her boyfriend or if I liked him. He's a total jerk and so I dont' really care ;) Plus in a few months we'll both be going to different colleges, so if there's ever going to be anything between us it'll probably have to happen before we graduate in a couple of months. I personally think that you shouldn't cut yourself short of happiness just because some other guy asked her first. I mean, I wouldn't go so far as to spreading rumors or being dihonest, my plan is to basically just do everything i can to show her what a neat guy I am, and make sure she knows that I'm interested in dating her. If she doesn't break up with him, then it means that she likes him more than I :(;)

And my advice for your problem darky, is to just give her a little space, let her hang out with her friends a little more often, so she can talk to her friends about it......that's mine suggestion.

I kinda like this girl and we go on the same bus.At her busstop when she and the other people aboarded on, there was a guy outside with a sign out and they were wondering what it said.I knew because the sign was just right beside my window and it said "this sign is not the sign you are looking for" so I told everyone that and they dont believe and now I think She thinks that i'm some retard now.What whould I do?

KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DO IT! DAMN YOU DO IT!

I love a girl call Norma. Ugh what a wife she would make for a goblin like me and what mother to mini-Goblins. Really I love her so much tom I'm gonna tell her how I feel. I'm good friends with her so I can get to talk to her with ease...

KILL HIM OR MAKE HIM WISH HE WAS DEAD OR NEVER BORN... BUT KILL HIM YOU YOU NEWBIE! opps

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DO IT! DAMN YOU DO IT!

Best.Advive.Ever.

:D

I'm not going to go into my problems, but I personally feel patience is the best path to take.

Either that or break out an axe and go on a killing spree. :p

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Best.Advive.Ever.

I'm not going to go into my problems, but I personally feel patience is the best path to take.

Either that or break out an axe and go on a killing spree. :p

Correct it is the best advice...... PINEAPPLES *Fart* Thats 2nd best and there is alot more where that came from baby

Originally posted by ZBomber

Pft.. I just drug them, and get the information that I need..... oh, thats how I handled it when I was working with the FBI. :D

...:eyeraise:...

"A look into the twisted mind of Z.."

Available now on DVD, TV, Tape, CD, and VHS.

I'm going to list three things that someone once told me. It was some of the best advice for women I've ever gotten.

[*] Never stand in line.

[*] Don't chase after the bus.

[*] Play it cool, like the Fonz.

[/list=1]

Words to live by. Works with anything. Especially the bus line.:D

Archived