Home

The Girls/Love Thread

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well, remember those threads I made around last November about a girl that I really liked but shes a junior and I'm a freshmen... I'm still tryin to get her. :( I truly think that this is the beginning of love however because I have never stayed this devoted to getting a girl for this long.

You're not in love, you're simply infatuated and becoming a stalker. It's okay buddy, happens to the best of us.

But seriously guys, some of these things you're saying is pitiful. I don't even know where to start dishing out advice for some of you. First, refer to http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html and http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/ to learn how girls think. Practice what these sites preach, and you guys will learn quickly.

KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DO IT! DAMN YOU DO IT! <~~~ Please, no more stupid stuff like that in this thread too. Don't come here if you're gonna be dumb, thankyou.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

As per Zephyr's request, I have made this thread to ask for advice about girls or love, complain about the rotten luck you have with girls or love, or just chat about girls and why you like them......:D

There is this one girl who's in my grade, we dated for, like, a week when we were sophomores, and it never got to go anywhere before she broke it off because she was having family troubles and didn't want a boyfriend.....but now we've been talking a lot lately and it seems like she's really interested in me again.....only problem being that she has a boyfriend......So i'm currently in the process of attempting to break them up....any hints or suggestions anyones got for meh?

I wanna get with this chick who has a boyfriend too. I'm currently practicing breaking up couples with this less attractive girl, so I can know what I'm doing when I go for the hotter girl. I know it sounds wrong guys, but we're all bastards deep down. We need to embrace this fact, not hide it.

BASICALLY, ET, what I can tell you is that you need to offer this girl something her boyfriend isn't giving her. You need to make her think you're better in someway -- worth dumping her current boyfriend for you. Remember tho, don't make yourself too available. Be a challenge, but make sure you get her attention.

You've also got to watch out for reprecussions [sp?] from breaking a couple up. If you piss the boyfriend off, you had better be ready for a fight... This is the current situation I'm in. I know the boyfriend could get his friends to come after me if he said the word, so I'm being cautious, but also preparing for a fight and rounding up the troops myself... This is confusing, and yet a good learning experience at the same time.

I am having very good luck with my girlfriend right now. I have been on and off with her for three years. I WAS mad at her because we got engaged and she broke that off. She is scheduled to leave for the Army in the fall. Out of the blue I had this dream about her, mortally wounded out in the desert in Iraq, and I reached out to her, but she couldn't see me. It freaked me out so bad that I called her, which shocked her pretty much. We started talking again, and then got let our feelings for each other come back into the picture again. Since then it has been like the first days we met only better. She is older and wiser now, and loves to try new things. I have been very worried that she would get deployed sooner, but then last nite things changed for the better. She wants to have a baby, as do I. She says after she gets pregnant, she is going to work until I finish college, (which will be about 2 more years tops) then she will enlist when I finish. At that point once she finishes basic and her trade school, the conflict in the middle East (i hope) will be long over. We can get married, and we will relocate to whatever base she gets transfered too. I am very exited, I have wanted a life with her for so long, and it is all unfolding before my very eyes. Funny how things come around with some faith and a little bit of patience.;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I am having very good luck with my girlfriend right now. I have been on and off with her for three years. I WAS mad at her because we got engaged and she broke that off. She is scheduled to leave for the Army in the fall. Out of the blue I had this dream about her, mortally wounded out in the desert in Iraq, and I reached out to her, but she couldn't see me. It freaked me out so bad that I called her, which shocked her pretty much. We started talking again, and then got let our feelings for each other come back into the picture again. Since then it has been like the first days we met only better. She is older and wiser now, and loves to try new things. I have been very worried that she would get deployed sooner, but then last nite things changed for the better. She wants to have a baby, as do I. She says after she gets pregnant, she is going to work until I finish college, (which will be about 2 more years tops) then she will enlist when I finish. At that point once she finishes basic and her trade school, the conflict in the middle East (i hope) will be long over. We can get married, and we will relocate to whatever base she gets transfered too. I am very exited, I have wanted a life with her for so long, and it is all unfolding before my very eyes. Funny how things come around with some faith and a little bit of patience.;)

Well done, and hav a very happy life together!

Nice to hear things are going well for you DG. It sounds like she may be the one for you, so go for it and don't look back :D

I've been single now for a while, but the "bug" has begun to effect me again.

One thing I'm reading here disturbs me a little bit. Guys, if there is somebody your into but she has a boyfriend, move on, it's not worth it. You'll just end up becoming the "rebound" guy, and it'll make you feel like **** when it's over (which always happens)

Az has some great advice above, and I'm going to repost it since it's important.

Originally posted by Azrael

[*] Never stand in line.

[*] Don't chase after the bus.

[*] Play it cool, like the Fonz.

[/list=1]

Rule #1 is very important

Originally posted by ZePhyR

Never Stand in Line means don't wait for a girl to become available. Make your move now.

heh, well, I tend to just move on. There are plenty of single women out there, and I'd rather not waste my time on a "longshot"

Higgs, I'll post an update soon, work has kept my busy unfortunatly

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Congrats Groovster. Couldn't happen to a better guy. :)

BTW, I have "making" that baby. :naughty::D

Wait, you're saying I should tamper with people's relationships to get a girl I like?

Yeah right, I wouldn't do that unless the guy was a jerk. I know he was to her once, and that's why I know the relationship will fail. Even if they get back together again after that, it will. It's like a relationship my oldest sister had. She just broke up with the jerk in Jan and might have found the guy she's been looking for. I like him. He's great. He actually does stuff with not only her, but her family... All the other one's didn't.

So my advice to Darky, if he doesn't already, get involved with your g/f's family. Maybe she won't be so shy than.

Now for my question. Do you need to have much in common to be going out? It seems my sister didn't, but we I know how they all ended. Just wondering if it is even worth asking her out... I know about lots of stuff she does, but am not really into it all.

The only reason I even would consider asking her out is because unlike all other girls, she talks to me and WANTS to talk to me. I saw her in Target while searching for SW figures and we talked for a bit while I looked at some Care Bears for my sister. I like talking with her and I would think she likes talking to me since she does non stop in my keyboarding class. Than again, what else is there to do in that class? I don't know... :confused::(:confused:

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

I kinda like this girl and we go on the same bus.At her busstop when she and the other people aboarded on, there was a guy outside with a sign out and they were wondering what it said.I knew because the sign was just right beside my window and it said "this sign is not the sign you are looking for" so I told everyone that and they dont believe and now I think She thinks that i'm some retard now.What whould I do?

anybody?

Aw, Git_sum_stuka you seem ignored so I'll reply.

It depends on if you are insane or not, If I was in that situation I would say, I am not a retard! and then in a calm james bond voice say, no where is that penguin and then walk away.

If you really like her just be yourself, maybe you are a retard, maybe you arent. try not to be though, apparently people like that more WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the things I just said dont reflect me at all so dont get the wrong Idea.

I've given advice to 3 people, now can someone do the same for me?

Now for my question. Do you need to have much in common to be going out? It seems my sister didn't, but we I know how they all ended. Just wondering if it is even worth asking her out... I know about lots of stuff she does, but am not really into it all.

The only reason I even would consider asking her out is because unlike all other girls, she talks to me and WANTS to talk to me. I saw her in Target while searching for SW figures and we talked for a bit while I looked at some Care Bears for my sister. I like talking with her and I would think she likes talking to me since she does non stop in my keyboarding class. Than again, what else is there to do in that class? I don't know...

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well, remember those threads I made around last November about a girl that I really liked but shes a junior and I'm a freshmen... I'm still tryin to get her. :( I truly think that this is the beginning of love however because I have never stayed this devoted to getting a girl for this long.

sound similar to me.see im in 8th grade, time to decide on a high school. ive already decide, anyway we get to go see 4 different high schools and choose one. well my high school(one im going to) they had kids come in a talk about the school. there was this fine freshmen girl who i was staring and droolingoccasionally eyeing who i found out later was checkin me out...problem is ill be freshmen next year and she'll be in 10th grade..

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

I kinda like this girl and we go on the same bus.At her busstop when she and the other people aboarded on, there was a guy outside with a sign out and they were wondering what it said.I knew because the sign was just right beside my window and it said "this sign is not the sign you are looking for" so I told everyone that and they dont believe and now I think She thinks that i'm some retard now.What whould I do?

i dont see a REAL problem, just talk to her. Do you already talk to her? Do you know her that well...at all? If not...i suggest you get to know her...and find out if you really like her. Ive seen so many guys get hurt because they "liked" a girl they never even said a word to...if that is the case...your just simply "liking" her for her looks...which isnt bad...but its very mis-leading.

and i love you Emily (my gf) I really consider myself blessed that i have her and the way our relationship has been so far. Ever heard somebody say..."opposites attract" well...they do, trust me. I am shy, quiet(usually i choose to be quiet..and think before i speak...spread my "wisdom" when i feel tis appropriate), laid back, conservative (to an extent), sly, silly, witty, 100% white cracker. And my gf is extreemly outgoing, very talkitive, silly as well, sort of liberal(but not to where it gets annoying), optomistic, goofy, horny (more than me i swear :rofl: ), she isnt white (half filipino)

I think most of you guys have already seen our pic...i have a few newer ones if you want me to post em.

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

sound similar to me.see im in 8th grade, time to decide on a high school. ive already decide, anyway we get to go see 4 different high schools and choose one. well my high school(one im going to) they had kids come in a talk about the school. there was this fine freshmen girl who i was staring and droolingoccasionally eyeing who i found out later was checkin me out...problem is ill be freshmen next year and she'll be in 10th grade..

one year isnt going to make a difference so long as you dont let it...get to know her...say hi in the hallways randomly, im sure shed like that if you said she was checkin you out. I went to prom my freshman year in HS with the homecoming queen who was a senior because she knew me through my older cousin and thought i was a cool-ass guy...and we both knew we didnt have to worry about anything sexual because we were "just friends" and just had a blast..thats straight pimpin right there...lol jk bout the pimpin, but still :cool:

One thing about having my heart taken...I used to be extreemly oblivious to girls checking me out or flirting. But now that I have a GF in a great relationship...honestly...i notice girls "peeking" or being flirty a lot more, lol.

edit: sorry bout triple post, but i just wanted to give out some advise...and say a few things because i just now read the thread. :)

Originally posted by XERXES

and i love you Emily (my gf) I really consider myself blessed that i have her and the way our relationship has been so far. Ever heard somebody say..."opposites attract" well...they do, trust me. I am shy, quiet(usually i choose to be quiet..and think before i speak...spread my "wisdom" when i feel tis appropriate), laid back, conservative (to an extent), sly, silly, witty, 100% white cracker. And my gf is extreemly outgoing, very talkitive, silly as well, sort of liberal(but not to where it gets annoying), optomistic, goofy, horny (more than me i swear :rofl: ), she isnt white (half filipino)

I think most of you guys have already seen our pic...i have a few newer ones if you want me to post em.

I am sure that is directed to me since you are talking about opposites and how I asked if anything was needed to be in common. If not, it answers my question.

I am a shy guy, and since this is my second year in my first public school, I don't have alot of friends... And the ones I do, we don't like to go out to often.

So, her being more social than me is all right or what? Then I need to find out how to let her know I like her later. (and I don't "like" her because she is attractive, and she is, but because I really enjoy being with her and I feel I am denied spending time with her cause I have a class with her and I manage to "pass by" her in the hallways to talk....)

Originally posted by Katarn07

I am sure that is directed to me since you are talking about opposites and how I asked if anything was needed to be in common. If not, it answers my question.

I am a shy guy, and since this is my second year in my first public school, I don't have alot of friends... And the ones I do, we don't like to go out to often.

So, her being more social than me is all right or what? Then I need to find out how to let her know I like her later. (and I don't "like" her because she is attractive, and she is, but because I really enjoy being with her and I feel I am denied spending time with her cause I have a class with her and I manage to "pass by" her in the hallways to talk....)

honestly that wasnt directed towards you, I was just telling it like it is.

seems like your pretty good to go...ask her to spend time with you outside of school(and no, viewing lucasforums doesnt count :p )but seriously...just ask her if she wants to hang out or do something outside school.

As far as her being opposite of you...it can work...it may not. My girlfriend loves be for WHO I AM and vice versa. Just be yourself around her when you do things...and if she likes that then your all set. Remember...girls are humans too...that means...treat them as one ;)

Of course...all those etiquite rules and manners your grandpa taught you deffinately need to be applied here (simple, overlooked things such as: open doors for em, let them order first at dinner, (if you are serving dinner, or its not at a restaurant) then offer to take their plates away when they are done, fill their glasses for them. Most of all...dont be embarrased to show your love for them in public, but keep it G rated. (if you get that far)

Archived