Home

The Girls/Love Thread

ET Warrior

Originally posted by XERXES

honestly that wasnt directed towards you, I was just telling it like it is.

seems like your pretty good to go...ask her to spend time with you outside of school(and no, viewing lucasforums doesnt count :p )but seriously...just ask her if she wants to hang out or do something outside school.

As far as her being opposite of you...it can work...it may not. My girlfriend loves be for WHO I AM and vice versa. Just be yourself around her when you do things...and if she likes that then your all set. Remember...girls are humans too...that means...treat them as one ;)

Of course...all those etiquite rules and manners your grandpa taught you deffinately need to be applied here (simple, overlooked things such as: open doors for em, let them order first at dinner, (if you are serving dinner, or its not at a restaurant) then offer to take their plates away when they are done, fill their glasses for them. Most of all...dont be embarrased to show your love for them in public, but keep it G rated. (if you get that far)

Well, I don't think we're opposites, but we have very little in common besides the things she talks about and I actually can respond. She did, afterall, remember my name and knows what I all like and makes an effort for some interesting conversation.

Yeah. It does look like it's et to go, besides the fact she has a boyfriend now, and I will wait a little after they break up to make my move, cause doing it after a breakup is like signing a form for your own breakup with her... I am quite confident they will break up. They did once before and got back together just a little while ago, despite the fact she said some REALLY nasty things about him...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this thread helped a few people out. And some people might not have got the chance to see it and ask for help, or give it. But I dont want to go off topic so I'll tell you the un important news.

Ta da, guess what happend yesterday?, and remember think about the title to this thread

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

I think this thread helped a few people out. And some people might not have got the chance to see it and ask for help, or give it. But I dont want to go off topic so I'll tell you the un important news.

Ta da, guess what happend yesterday?, and remember think about the title to this thread

I have no idea. What happened?

my advice is: don't take advice from ppl on forums :) Picture the scene: there you both are, basking in the afterglow of your first "time" together ;) and she says "Woah...where did you learn to luuurve like that?" and you turn to her, look her in the eye and say....... "Lucasforums baby, Lucasforums."

First and last time, methinks :D

Originally posted by dvader28

my advice is: don't take advice from ppl on forums :) Picture the scene: there you both are, basking in the afterglow of your first "time" together ;) and she says "Woah...where did you learn to luuurve like that?" and you turn to her, look her in the eye and say....... "Lucasforums baby, Lucasforums."

First and last time, methinks :D

That's funny, but keep in mind, we are not talking about that... :D:p:D

*** At least I am not. (where's a shift eye smiley when you need one?!)

There's this thing called absenence (sp?) I am not sure if I need to describe what that's all about. And even if I was in a relationship for what you're talking about, you still have to get a way to ask the girl out, right?

*** Welshman and I are both currently 15 by the way...

You mean abstinance.

Don't worry, I was only mucking around. My real advice is, don't be to eager to get into a heavy relationship. Some people call it relationships, others call it complicating their lives. You'll have plenty of time for the ladies once you get to college ;).

Bah I'm over the junior. :D Shes never gonna get a bf in highschool. Her parents are just to strict for stuff like that and shes kinda adopted their philosophy. There is a freshmen who I'm eyeing. :D She has the same values as me (morals) and belives in things like sex during marraige only with her husband. (I actually had a convo with her about this. :D)

I don't know. You referred to a Junior and are only a Freshman? And there is nothing wrong with dating a Freshman if you are a Sophomore. I think...

*** I personally wouldn't know. I haven't said more than 5 words to a single freshman. :D Except for all of you guys here at LF...;)

LMAO

At least you didn't start a new thread. We all remember what happened last time. Did you ever get your post count back up? Better respond with some actual content for this thread.

Onto my point. I don't think I'll ask the girl out I like because she has a boyfriend and I would feel weird being a friend of hers asking her out... It'd get weird.

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

I know what you mean, well I knew what you mean. Yet another hint to my not very important news :D

Oh, come on Welshman, I'm just foolin' around. That's what I figured. Congrats there...

Here's my infamous gift I tend to give...

*makes sure Z is no where to be seen*

OK, here we are

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

I've somewhat given up on really trying to get a girlfriend anytime soon. I'll be off to college in about 5 months, and there'll be a student body of 20,000 there, that's twice as big as the town I live in! The only thing that makes me kind of sad is that I dont know if I'll find a date to prom, and I have a really neat top hat that I would like to wear....*goes to look for random prom date*

And there is NOTHING wrong with dating grades lower than you. I dated a freshman when I was a Junior, and we got along fantastically. Stupid me ended up kinda freaking out after the relationship had gone on for a few months and I broke it off. I now regret that decision, because she is a really neat girl...IDIOT

And congrats to you Lost Welshman!!!

Archived