Home

Has modeling died

FuzzyOtis

Not true. The last one submiited was on March 19, though. It was NeoMarz's Zam Wessel. Get it here!

btw, this should be on the yoda's swamp or something. The showcase modeling thread was intented for showing your creations to the community and get some feedback about it, not for posting this kind of inquires.

There is a problem with the files server, else the latest stuff would be posted on JK2.net right now.

If you wish, submit your models to me and I'll host them on a temp spot until they can be posted in the files section (but I can't handle everything, only a few).

Also, it takes time to make good quality stuff, so you should be patient (or make some yourself!). ; )

Modelling.........dead NEVER!!, i mean looking at all the sites and the wip on the modelling page ,just because not a lot of files have been submitted over the past month or whatever it is,these models take time (a few months) not a week just wait will you!!

Originally posted by AlzWisHum

I think modelling will gain a new breath when JK3 is released. Since the models are compatible and all... :)

I agree with you a 100% on that, but modeling hasn't really slowed down has it? i don't think so. but you are right with the models gaining a boost when jk3 comes out.

Originally posted by AlzWisHum

I think modelling will gain a new breath when JK3 is released. Since the models are compatible and all... :)

Chances are that some extra steps will have to be taken to get existing models in game, but JKA will revitalize the community for many reasons, not to mention the fact that it's a new game. :) I'd be more active if not for the fact that my life is crazy right now.

I'm considering moving this thread to general editing, but I'm going to keep it here until I talk to the bosses

but JKA will revitalize the community for many reasons, not to mention the fact that it's a new game.

and the fact it is giving the community what it wanted in the first place - new stances, proper stances for the light staff and two saber style. and twi'leks with properly weighted lekku. that simply cant be beat.

Originally posted by Darth Loki

and the fact it is giving the community what it wanted in the first place - new stances, proper stances for the light staff and two saber style. and twi'leks with properly weighted lekku. that simply cant be beat.

You really DO love those twi'leks don't ya? ;)

It's nice too see your still hanging around here Loki :)

Originally posted by Toonces

Chances are that some extra steps will have to be taken to get existing models in game, but JKA will revitalize the community for many reasons, not to mention the fact that it's a new game. :) I'd be more active if not for the fact that my life is crazy right now.

Always liked your models Toonces, and I know the exact feeling you're going through, since I'm living the rush myself. I hope things calm down a little for ya. ;)

Myself, and a great deal of ppl on this forum would certainly love to see your work being ported/converted to JA.

Archived