Home

Request once more...

Kain

Edited this post to fit updates in my preferences and the finding of a Soul Reaver sword saber mod.

Kain

Kain detail

Kain face

The symbol on Kain's cape

Kain's back

Raziel

Raziel face Raziel detail

Raziel's back and wings

Prefallen Raziel

Raziels back and wings

Raziel detail

Symbol on Raziel's cape(there are 2 of them, facing opposite directions)

Also, the wrath blade I post this time is different, as it dosen't spiral up the arm. It just dosen't have a hilt.

Wrath blade

Still the wrath blade, just a thicker picture of it.

Please, make the Wrath blade JediPLUS4.3 mod compatable. Also, if anyone is willing, make the Soul Reaver the same compatability. I'll send you the pk3 or zip to edit.

KMan said he cant take requests. If anyone is willing to help these models come into action, please, PM some modellers or something. Like Mobius said, these models would own. I would make the models but I can't get my hands on any of the software. If anyone would like ta send me some bootleg copies, I'd atleast take a whack at one of these bad boys.

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

I've just started on Mike shinoda,chester bennington, X and Zero,I'll see if I can get some work done on them but I can only do it at school an my times limited so bleh :(

huh?

GAH!i had kains head in detail and everything! but i had to reformat due to 600 something virus strands,but my friend has it stored on his computer but its only the milkshape type ;-;! everything is ruined!

Raziel before fallin or whatever is almost complete in milkshape form so hes comin along great,i'll try and get wips up as soon as I connect my laptop to my desktop on network :p

Originally posted by Higginson

theyre all good ideas and i would also love to see thm made for JK2, but the thing with Raziel's Wraith blade, is how would the blade travel up his arm? Because it swirls up to his bicep, would this be able to be modelled as a saber?

...i dunno...make a really long lightsaber thing that goes far backwards rather than foward? I can ask a weapon modeler I know.

here's how i would do it...model the end of the wraith blade on the character's arm and rotate tag of some saber hilt (that saber hilt would be invisible cuz the wraith blade doesnt have a hilt...)

So it follows the direction of the arm instead of pointing up like a regular blade...dunno if that would screw up all of the other regular hilts (guess not cuz different saber can be used via mods).

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

here's how i would do it...model the end of the wraith blade on the character's arm and rotate tag of some saber hilt (that saber hilt would be invisible cuz the wraith blade doesnt have a hilt...)

So it follows the direction of the arm instead of pointing up like a regular blade...dunno if that would screw up all of the other regular hilts (guess not cuz different saber can be used via mods).

there ya go. cool. it can be done...sweet...

Ugh, getting this any kind of response is mind drudging. InsaneSith hasn't answered my PM yet. PLEASE!! IF YOU SEE THIS POST TRY AND FIND A MODELER WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!! OR IF SOMEONE CAN GET ME SOME BOOTLEG MODELLING STUFF OR SOME KIND OF INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN THE NESSICARY SOFTWARE, PM ME!!! I don't care if I have to make the models myself! THE LEGACY OF KAIN WILL COME TO JEDI KNIGHT II!!!...assuming I can get my hands on another copy...ya know, to test it in game and what not...

OR IF SOMEONE CAN GET ME SOME BOOTLEG MODELLING STUFF OR SOME KIND OF INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN THE NESSICARY SOFTWARE, PM ME!!! I don't care if I have to make the models myself! THE LEGACY OF KAIN WILL COME TO JEDI KNIGHT II!!!...

Yeah! if anyone could get me some bootleg stuff, then i would be willing to try and model these!

*bump*

Aww, man. Please someone atleast make the Soul Reaver sword. I'm gonna go download GMax and make Kain and Raziel, but I still need someone to make the Reaver...so as to not make all 3 look like ****.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived