Home

Request once more...

Kain

HAHAHAHA!! I GOT GMAX!!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES YES!!! Once I get used to it and what not, I'll take a whack at the models myself! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I TOLD YOU!!! I TOOOOOOOOLD YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!! AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i'm actually gonna make a different Kain, the older version. And if your school system is anything like mine, your models are gone. I can't get GMax to work for the life of me either. I need some advice from someone who uses it, PLEASE!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Okay okay okay. Lemme get this straight. We have atleast 3 obi-wan models, like 4 qui-gons, a library of Vaders, so many DarthMauls is disturbing, and more than enough emporers. All of these are great models and skins, no doubt about it, but c'mon. I mean, theres a Raziel model for Quake 3 I found, if someone just wants to convert it! I can get better sounds than the one that model has but c'mon people! Dont ya like me?(obviously not)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I realize you're listening to me about as much as your listening to this...pole so I'll be brief. With the release of Jedi Academy, my chances of this being done went from a fraction of a percent to a smaller fraction of a percent. So if there are any last ditch Jedi Outcast modelers out there, please make this. I've asked, I've demanded, I've begged. What more do you want?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Is pyson even around anymore, I havn't seen him in a long ass time as well.

Heh, quoting an ancient post isn't usually my style.

For one, its Psion. For two, he is around. He's me man!

And I agree with this guy above me - the model isn't too great. It isn't terrible, but it needs a lot of improvement. Mostly in the body size and such.

Archived