Home

The Chronicles

Imagine if in the future, video games evolved to the point where there was NO LAG and the games were as real as The Matrix. Now imagine if one of those games was JK2.

Good, now you know the premise of my fiction. Using "brainjacks" users can duel anyone, anywhere, with no lag and no keyboards & mouses.

This fiction follows a struggling clan, The Panda Brigade, and it's founders as it tries to (as Jango puts it) make their way in the universe. They go against egotistic duelers, an army of noobs, iron chefs, George Lucas, probe droids (er...), and other crap that'll make you laugh. With situations such as cheating game players, name-calling, prank phone calls, a certain "Die Hard" situation, Fight Club, and blowing up lots o' Gungans.

If that list wasn't over, you've got to contend with the clan founders' buddies: Darien Fawkes and Bobby Hobbes of I-man fame, William Shatner, Darth Silent Bob, Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Walken with a lightsaber (you know you want it), Arnold Schwarzeneggar (I'm Detective John Kimble!), Samuel L. Jackson, Wookies, and The Big Lebowski.

Where can you find all this? Not at an expensive server. No. You can only find this slick stuff at a poor man's server! Go to the Panda Chronicles website

What are you still doing here?! Go now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived