Home

I declare Flarestar to be sacred territory

Lynk Former

Flarestar is now sacred ground. Any n00bs, mostly ppl from the swamp should vacate the area or suffer the ultimate punishment... (we'll get Rogue Nine to do strange and kinky things to you... it won't be pleasant) These grounds are now for those who have been in Aresen for A LONG time however we do make a couple of exceptions (Like Leemu, he's a good guy)... If I catch a n00b in here there'll be hell to pay :evil2: I hope we can get all the old regs in here, make this our little forum away from Downtime... and revive Flarestar. So it's time to renovate! This place is a little run down, we need to buy new bar stools, tables and clean this place up, get rid of the spiderwebs... bleah, and open a window it's too damn dark in here :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! Great idea...thanks for including me Lynk! :D

I'll get started on some of the renovations........I think I'll just start by drinking at the bar.............er I mean working on the bar! :D:D

*helps 15 put up new surround sound system* heheheh

Now if we could only get this thread 'stickied' muwahwahwawwa

Oh no, they got rid of the sticky thread option in the store >< damn them... well we'll have to get some mod help for that then... maybe Crackhead could help us out... oh and we need more people in here, I'll send some PMs to some of the ppl who deserve to be in here

I think we need to talk to Lynk about the TV.....he might have it at home. =/

Yes welcome DSS! :dev11:

I'm happy that you are here now! I don't have RL...in fact, I've never even played it. :D

*runs really fast*

heheh ^_^

:evil2: yes you have... you're being a dirty n00b... come on, go to downtime do your stuff there, this is the old regs hang out... *cries* we need our space or all of us regs are gonna end up flaming all you n00bs and then all hell will break loose, i'm doing this for the best interests of Aresen and LucasForums

Archived