Home

I declare Flarestar to be sacred territory

Lynk Former

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you see Rhett, us older Areseners are missing how it used to be back in Downtime, so some of us have moved here to Flarestar, the once dead forum that was to be the thriving Rogue Leader forum but never made it because of certain factors involved... now excuse me... I'm off to play Metroid Prime...

I have permission to post here. Maybe not by Lynk Former, etc, but by Admins.

Do you guys really need your own forum? If Downtime is bothering you, just tell the "noobs" to not post thigns that annoy you. We'll listen, but we think you guys don't mind, because, well.. .you yourselves post that kinda crap.

You guys all have MSN Messenger, so you can use that and have a big convo or whatever. Or you can rent a hotel. But please, I wanna be able to post here, and I'm sure alot of other people do to. Just think about it. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

I have permission to post here. Maybe not by Lynk Former, etc, but by Admins.

Do you guys really need your own forum? If Downtime is bothering you, just tell the "noobs" to not post thigns that annoy you. We'll listen, but we think you guys don't mind, because, well.. .you yourselves post that kinda crap.

You guys all have MSN Messenger, so you can use that and have a big convo or whatever. Or you can rent a hotel. But please, I wanna be able to post here, and I'm sure alot of other people do to. Just think about it. :)

Z we've already been through this in MSN, and you ran off like a girl crying and vowed never to post in Aresen again... and then you got IS and complained to him... should I go on?

Originally posted by ZBomber

I would have posted here, if I knew about this palce. I'm still on the third level. :p

Anyway, why can't you jsut use MSN Messenger? You all have it.

we're never all on at the same time so what's the use.

the reason why we don't want n00bs in here is because they're all UNORIGINAL COPYCATS and trend-followers. *cough*avatarrevolutions*cough*gamethreads*cough*

us originals need a place to escape all that bullcrap and still be able to ENJOY posting, but without the fleas that the n00bs are.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Z we've already been through this in MSN, and you ran off like a girl crying and vowed never to post in Aresen again... and then you got IS and complained to him... should I go on?

I meant Doowntime, and the only time i posted there was my APril Fools joke because JKII.net already had one.

Hey, I wouldn't be here if I already beat RL. But I haven't Do you think SWP and I enjoy it when you keep telling us to leave, when you are not supposed to even be doing this? Well, we don't. And when I beat RL, I'll be out of your hair, so you can be free to talk about stuff you can say in MSN or E-mails. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rogue15

yes, but some things should just be LEFT ALONE. :D

*throws bottles of beer at z and phreak*

If this palce should be left alone, you should be leaving with me! :evil3:

*Puts alarm clock that will go off i n3 minutes next to Lynk* :D

eeeeeeep, okay that's the kinda talk that can get ppl in trouble *backs away from r15*

ya know screw this, the n00bs feel so left out, boohoo... let's move somewhere else 15... I just want to go to a lil quiet part and just start remembering the old dayz :p

Archived