Home

IRAQ WAR is going badly

rut-wa jodar

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

My God....

They don't have enough people to beat us. The war for them is going bad, for us... think about this. We lost less then 50 people. Now they lost thousands of people. We are in Bahgdad or whatever right now. Our economy is going to get better. It's just the war jumped in. We are going to survive. The threat must be removed. I am sick of people who say the war is going bad when they have no solid agreeable proof. Don't start saying the war is going bad becuase that's just being stupid.

I thought I made myself clear but this shows I didn´t. what I mean is that the war on terror is going bad. The US has, by attacking Iraq, doubled the number terrorists worldwide they have to fight if my guessing is right. The anti-american softies(which weren´t willing to kill/die) are becoming toughs willing to die in their fight against America.

The war on Iraq is going good, but I guess that the coalition forces will loose some thousand troops in the battle. The real battle is ahead(in Baghdad) and cityfight favours the defender plus the coalition has to be very careful about civilian casualties therefore the preliminary bombardment will be very limited in options.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why don't they attack us.

I believe they've already done so....

There isn't going to be enough terroist to destroy us.

Of course not. That's not the point of terrorism in the first place.

They just want to terrorize you a little. Make you fear for your life. If they've done so, they've won.

The war on terroism has seemed to me to have stoped I hadn't heard anything on that. We will see what happens I guess.

That we will.

Maybe it'll all be a big fuzz caused by some vocal anti-Americans, or maybe America will be a mere shadow of its former self in twenty years.

First of all, NOBODY is much of a threat to the US. China is a marginal threat but in a war against them, the US would win. Against europe, well lets just say the advance hitler made in the start of world war two would be a joke.... africa, no power there to speak of, middle east has no power etc... you get the picture. There are two countries in the world that have the right to use their mouths, thats the US and china, the rest of you should be able to see who has the better values... easy.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

Against europe, well lets just say the advance hitler made in the start of world war two would be a joke....

I'm not so sure about that.

Granted, your military is probably more well-trained than ours, and your technology superior as well, but Europe has the advantage of numbers.

And if we decide to call Russia Europe, things could begin to look grim for the USA.

bah crado china has atleast 50,000 more soldiers than us and many more weapons of destruction. and dont tell me technologically we are advanced. most if not all our weapon parts come from china. second if we bombed china then bye bye america and half of the world. also uhmmm africa if we went there again our troops would be cut down 3/4 of the size. they have more advanced guerrila tactics now after somolia. europe bah they would kick our asses 2 ways of the north pole. Ireland psshh they got one of the most hardcore elite teams in the world. england they have money out the ass, and they have the worlds most powerful tank. spain millions of guerrilla battle tactics. germany hi-o undying will and not to mention multiple missle systems bigger, badder, and stronger than ours. scotland, they can kick our asses big time, they have (cant remember the name) a hardcore fighting team too. portugual maybe not but they have people to supply. turkey heh they coudl shut off our trade ports faster than you can say hi. same with anyother european country. norway, they got the warrior genes just like all the other european countries. dont even get me started on russia.

First of all, NOBODY is much of a threat to the US. China is a marginal threat but in a war against them, the US would win. Against europe, well lets just say the advance hitler made in the start of world war two would be a joke.... africa, no power there to speak of, middle east has no power etc... you get the picture. There are two countries in the world that have the right to use their mouths, thats the US and china, the rest of you should be able to see who has the better values... easy.

Against Europe! That's it! Let's (the US) go after them damn Europeans before they launch a secret chemical attack on us!

After Europe its onto Asia! YYYYEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAA.

The m1 rips up leopard II's as if they were tin cans, and t-90s are the same way. Also there are 1000s of m1s and very very few numbers of european stuffs. Norway lost its warrior gene when the warriors moved to the US and germany is the same. Russia would starve before they could win at all. Special forces dont win wars either, and i supposed youve never heard of the Army Rangers, navy seals, or most powerful air force and navy hands down without any rival.... anyway back to the subject.

BTW i dont really want this, i think the europeans need to get on the right track, like what tony blair thinks (the EU has no military power so it is not actually powerful) and that the US is needed.

Posted by CagedCrado

Norway lost its warrior gene when the warriors moved to the US and germany is the same.

LOL.

Good one. ;)

BTW i dont really want this, i think the europeans need to get on the right track, like what tony blair thinks (the EU has no military power so it is not actually powerful)
Yet. ;)

I really feel as if I ought to hate Blair, but I can't... I'm convinced he's planning something BIG for the [very] long-run... Although I have no idea what. =/

Ahh well :)

Anyway, getting back on the original track of the thread... I agree with rut-wa jodar for the most part... I think this quote from the Egyptian President sums up this aspect of my opinion on the invasion -

“We will have one hundred bin Ladens because of the war in Iraq”
I reckon he's right - they probably won't be able to pull off something like 9/11 again, but I have a horrible feeling that this invasion will spawn legions of Western-loathing fundametalists that are willing to blow themselves up :(

I know that one terrorist attack is one too many, but how many foreign terrorist attacks against the U.S. or U.S. property has there been? Around ten maybe? If I'm wrong please correct me. So if that amount doubles, or even triples, we're gonna have terrorist attacks that are a fraction of what other countries endure in a years time. Yeah it sucks, but terrorist attacks haven't stopped these countries, why would they stop the U.S.? Also, who in their right mind would abondoned a war because someone else might get upset and commit a terrorist act? That is completely and utterly retarded.

Osama and a bunch of the polesmokers that took part in the hijackings and destruction of the world trade towers came from Saudi Arabia. The U.S. has done nothing to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has so much oil it's falling out of their asses like black diarrhea. Chimpanzee's born from incestious parents with severe mental retardation would be able to see the big picture here. Saudi terrorists will get a free pass, and Saudi sympathizers or those who supply money will not be persecuted. Because palms greased with oil are the slickest.

The m1 rips up leopard II's as if they were tin cans, and t-90s are the same way. Also there are 1000s of m1s and very very few numbers of european stuffs. Norway lost its warrior gene when the warriors moved to the US and germany is the same. Russia would starve before they could win at all. Special forces dont win wars either, and i supposed youve never heard of the Army Rangers, navy seals, or most powerful air force and navy hands down without any rival.... anyway back to the subject.

BTW i dont really want this, i think the europeans need to get on the right track, like what tony blair thinks (the EU has no military power so it is not actually powerful) and that the US is needed.

Germany still has it´s warrior gene. Remember WW2?

Besides, why would the US attack Europe? We one of their prime trading partners and most of them are members of NATO, an alliance built by the US. Besides we do have a nice military, not as tchnologically advanced, but stil quite ok anyway. Just wait untill the EU get that defence coordination plan into action. And

Ug, this is rediculous. The war is NOT going badly. Nor has the coalition "underestimated" the Iraq soldiers. The so called 'soldiers' of Saddam are little more than terrorist police. They are poorly trained and have made no great show of military power once. Less than 80 US and coalition forces have died in this war. Was anyone really expecting a casualty-free war? The Iraqs have lost thousands of troops. Infact, in one battle the US soldiers killed 200-300 Iraq soldiers and did not lose a single soldier. The Iraqis ambushed them too.

The allied forces have moved unbelievibly fast through Iraq, and have beaten back all oposition. Baghdad is already under our control. The US has total dominance from the air. All Scud missles (which Iraq supposedly didn't have :rolleyes:) that actually got far enough to cause a threat were shot down by our much improved patriot missles.

The Iraqi people are finally realising that this time the oppresive tyranny that Saddam has inlficted on them will actually be gone someday soon. They have even began to take arms agianst their oppressors. Hundreds of Iraqi children have been rescued prisons. Slowly more and more Iraqis are finally seeing that they have a chance to live without fear of a dictator who would have his own people killed merciliessly and have it blamed on their liberators. A regime that would kill civilians at the first sign of dissent. A government whos special forces have a normal job of bringing women to one of Saddams sons to be raped.

All of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction and weapons they weren't supposed to have were locked down and stopped from being launched by special forces already on the ground long before before the war started..

I could go on and on... This is hardly a time to even consider anything other than victory. Sure there have been loses... And those are extreemly unfortunate... Civilian and military deaths are inevitable. However, if anything, this war has been FAR more succesful than planned.

Scuds aren´t illegal for him to have. They just have to have a certain max range.

Anyhow. I don´t think anybody(with 1 or 2 exceptions) thinks that the war ON IRAQ is going badly. I said that the war on terrorism was going badly. Simply put because the US will have to get 100 Ozamas instead of the one.

The US really made the arab world angry with them.

Besides the reason for the coalition going that fast through Iraq is that nobody wants to defend a desert. It´s like inviting the enemy to shot you. In the cities there are cover and defencive warfare is easier than offencive in that terrain.

Indeed the average Iraqi footslugger is indeed badly trained, but the elite rebublican guard are far more skilled and probably willing to become suicide bombers.

I suppose even they are quiting now, but there´s allways the fanatics.

Simply put because the US will have to get 100 Ozamas instead of the one.

It's Osamas not Ozamas.

Do you mean a 100 people like Osama (planning against us) or 100 Osamas as in blowing themselves up.

The US really made the arab world angry with them.

Well let's remember the real way this all started. Terroist were attackin Isreal for a peice of land the Iraqi claimed to be sent to them. Isreal asked us for help and we replied with sending them supplies. The terroist got pissed at us since we helped them. They went to hit us, destroying a beloved building (WTC), the pentagon, and one went down thanks to brave souls with no weapons or training.

Let me ask you this.

Will it take a chemical bomb or just a normal bomb to go off in a stadium full of people for you to go with war?

Will it take a chemical bomb or just a normal bomb to go off in a stadium full of people for you to go with war?-hob goblin

i agreee with you , whay does it take so much for people to say, "we should disarm him"?

as for scuds, they were illegal for him to have since they can carry chem or bio weapons.

A lot of people are starting to feel that the US is a threat too. How 'bout we disarm you guys?

Just kidding :D

Anyways, now that the war pretty much seems to be over and done with we can all witness how the Americans

1) will find the weapons of mass destruction that Iraq has

2) destroy all WOMD's

3) aid UN in every possible way to rebuild what they have destroyed

4) let UN organize a legit goverment to Iraq

5) get back to America

No shady deals. No ulterior motives. A simple altruistic deed: Disarm Saddam and free the poor oppressed people of Iraq.

That's what it is all about.

Perhaps I'm right. Perhaps I'm too naive. Perhaps I'm being sarcastic. Who knows... Time will tell. :)

The war isn’t pretty much over. America is waging war on terrorism not just Iraq.

I think the different countries and organizations should do what they do best. Let the tree hugging countries do the cleanup while America moves on to destroy something else. That’s what we do best, destroy.

I’m kidding of course.

Non-Americans seem to think that America should do nothing and yet be responsible for everything at the same time. America didn’t destroy Iraq for fun. If there had been no resistance there wouldn’t have been any destruction.

So the bottom line is this:

If America invades your country, just do what the French do and get on your knees.

Originally posted by Luc Solar

A lot of people are starting to feel that the US is a threat too. How 'bout we disarm you guys?

Just kidding :D

Anyways, now that the war pretty much seems to be over and done with we can all witness how the Americans

1) will find the weapons of mass destruction that Iraq has

2) destroy all WOMD's

3) aid UN in every possible way to rebuild what they have destroyed

4) let UN organize a legit goverment to Iraq

5) get back to America

No shady deals. No ulterior motives. A simple altruistic deed: Disarm Saddam and free the poor oppressed people of Iraq.

That's what it is all about.

Perhaps I'm right. Perhaps I'm too naive. Perhaps I'm being sarcastic. Who knows... Time will tell. :)

I agree with you. That pretty much looks like whats left to do.

It's Osamas not Ozamas.

Do you mean a 100 people like Osama (planning against us) or 100 Osamas as in blowing themselves up.

So that´s how that name is spelled. I´ve seen a lot of other versions. They confused me

That particular quote comes from an Egyptian minister of sorts. I am sorry, but I can´t give a link to it. I lost it as I lost a disc. I also forgot to credit originally. sorry for that as well.

What I meant was that the US will get a lot more terrorists to kill before the fight is over. Both leaders and followers but I don´t know the number.

Well let's remember the real way this all started. Terroist were attackin Isreal for a peice of land the Iraqi claimed to be sent to them.

No it started at the founding of the racist State of Isreal. That was in no way jewish land. The people of Palæstinia had been there for centuries. The jews had no legitimate claim to that land whatsoever.

Isreal asked us for help and we replied with sending them supplies. The terroist got pissed at us since we helped them. They went to hit us, destroying a beloved building (WTC), the pentagon, and one went down thanks to brave souls with no weapons or training.

Oh yes and the US tobbled the Taleban/Al Queda(sp?) regime in Afghanistan as revenge and bringing justice. I supported that. Fully. But attacking Iraq seems far more like an money/oil/power grab to me and a lot of others.

Let me ask you this.

Will it take a chemical bomb or just a normal bomb to go off in a stadium full of people for you to go with war?

Well of course such a thing would make me mad enough to make war, but the US had it´s war against Al Queda(Sp?).

There was no connection between Saddam and Osama so there is no reason(in the war on terror that is) to attack Iraq. It minded it´s own business(which, at times, wasn´t pleasent).

Archived