Home

JK: Jedi Academy Info, Pics and Discussion! (ancient)

els.DarkLord

I just hope that this time there will be FULL editing support. This will allow us to move the project over from JK2 to JK3 without harming the community.

We are quite shocked at this news and I hope that we will be able to move over, we expect that we will and the staff and myself are commited into creating and end project.

Anakin

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... If these rumors are true.. thank god gamedevs for listening to the gammers.

1st point: Why did I (BloodRiot) started on 3d modeling? Answer.. cuz I'm very picky and I like playing with something that apeals to me. Looks like I'll be out of a job with this game hehehe. (I seriously doubt it since I'll probably want ot customize even the customizable stuff lol the challenge never ends) lol.

2nd point: Saber Dueling still has major realism flaws in jk2 in spite of the huge progress since jk1. Perhaps since this game is gonna be spent mostly with the lightsaber in hand... it might do what almost every saber mod tyeam is trying to accomplish for jk2. Im eager to see the results. Just hope they have proper animations for 2 sabers and dual sabers.

As far as vehicle combat... it might not be bad. Heck I luved C&C Renegade MP. It was very fun to play and using vehicles was a blast. Hey.. im a fan of objective based MP.

Heck i could go on for hours... here's hoping this turns out to be both real and grandious.

Cheers all.

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

Holy smokes. These looks amazing for the Q3 engine. Are they scans from the mag?

Yeah. Someone sent me the scans of the magazine review.

I cropped the screenshots from it.

I can't read German, so I can't translate the review though. :p

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well they look nice but Hekx... on your 3rd post of pics, look at the one on the right middle... it looks a LOT like the JKO level on Yavin with a little fog added in... hoax?

I think that they are comparing JK3 and JK2 (JK3 on the left, and JK2 on the right) in those pictures. But, I can't read german so I'm not positive.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well they look nice but Hekx... on your 3rd post of pics, look at the one on the right middle... it looks a LOT like the JKO level on Yavin with a little fog added in... hoax?

To be honest, it probably is.

That's why JKIII is most probably an expansion. ;)

From what I've read, there should be bigger levels and missions for one planet. So 22 levels = 22 worlds, cool. :)

Archived