Home

JK: Jedi Academy Info, Pics and Discussion! (ancient)

els.DarkLord

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by eliteman

Someone has probably already posted this question, if so I apologize, I hadn't noticed it yet.

MY QUESTION: PLEASE TELL ME JK3 WILL HAVE COOPERATIVE PLAY THROUGH THE ACTUAL GAME?????

I don't know if it is in this forum, but the German magazine article said 'no'.

I know that this is desirable for many, but I wonder if some of the other MP game types alluded to will quench their thirst? And/or maybe the RMG?

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I don't know if it is in this forum, but the German magazine article said 'no'.

I know that this is desirable for many, but I wonder if some of the other MP game types alluded to will quench their thirst? And/or maybe the RMG?

Mike

That is a huge letdown. I don't know why these gaming companies don't include that kind of play anymore, its almost like adding another whole element to the game. Thanks for the info though.

I play JK2 since day one and I play CTF mostly. The complaints in the CTF community are mostly that there are not enough maps which is true.

4 maps of which 3 are played mostly and Garrison 27-D was even voted out on teamwarfare.com.

From the custom maps only 2 or so made it big Yavin Ruins and Bespin fort.

So that is 5 maps that are played in competition....compared to Q3 that is kinda sad :/

I am hoping JKIII will have more maps for CTF.

As for guns some of the original guns from JK1/MotS would be cool.

oasisfan

I'm in Autralia here people! It's 11:55 on the night of April the first. I can see there is some confusion! I am also dying for the code of the Gamestar sight. Anyone cracked it? I'm trying. Though I don't know german!

When you try incorrect codes on the secret site, a quote comes up, and a translation down below it. Something to do with Yoda. I'm goin to try to subscribe/join the gamestar site to try to get my hands on that password!

Hey Anakin... *nervous look* Please don't kill me for being so unreliable ^^;;

As for the Gamestar code... I've not got it yet, but I'm looking at the scans of the article now to see if I can find a clue... If anyone here had the original magazine, can they please scour it from cover-to-cover to see if there's a code hidden somewhere? :D

*edit* You can subscribe to the site? Hmm.. *goes to look*

*edit2* A-ha! They have forums! *goes in search of any and all JK3 stuff* o.o;

Thanks - I'm using Babelfish to help get some hints from a particular thread in their forums... Nothing yet :(

Posted by Anakin

Yes hide you little twerp :p

:D

Ill get you back one day- never see you about much these days mate.
I'd sort of taken a breask form the net for a while, but came back recently - I'm on AIM/MSN more than anything else, but not even those much atm... Just got too much else to do :(

I found the code, but it seems Activision Germany made them pull the plug on whatever they were going to put up there... Dammit :mad::(

[from here]

Verschlüsselte Botschaft

...///443821///...Activision Deutschland hat darum gebeten,

die für diese Sektion geplanten Inhalte zurückzuhalten.

Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis. -Die Redaktion

[Trnaslation form Babelfish - ]

Coded message... ///443821///... Activision Germany asked for it, contents planned for this section restrainable. We ask for your understanding. -The Editor

*sigh* :(

*edit*

Well this is weird... It seems they *were* planning a secret section, then Activision made thtem take it down, but they also seem to have had a second code for a competition to win a copy of JK2 to pass the time until JK3... Oh well :(

*pastes stuff*

[from here using the second code (Translated via Babelfish)]

Congratulation! They found both secretleft and the first code. In co-operation with Activision GameStar draws Jedi by lots Knight 2 five times. In 23 specially-long missions you have still times sufficiently opportunity to swing with Kyle Katarn the light sword before the Jedi hero goes into pension. The ideal pastime up to the appearance of Jedi Knight 3. As suitable Begleitlektuere gibt's for the winners ever a copy of the current GameStar expenditure with Jedi Knight 3-Titelstory, inclusive autographs of the editors. Question 1 on which planet is in Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast the Jedi academy? Ask 2 as is called the former project manager of Dark Forces? Question 3 as is called the heroine of Jedi Knight: Mysteries OF the Sith? Form from the second letter of the first solution, the third letter of the second solution and the first letter of the third solution a combination of signs. Subsequently, you enter this combination in small letters as code on the log in side.

Time to resume the ever-lasting hunt for more info... This brings back memories from 2001 that I'd been missing so much... *tear comes to eye*

This thread does not belong in the Jedi Valley, Yodas Swamp would be more apropriate.

Discussing non JKII subjects here is, OFF TOPIC!!! The Swamp is for off Topic subjects.

We still have new JKII people being pushed out by this yet confirmed rumor.

Didn't you see what Wacky posted Anakin?

but they also seem to have had a second code for a competition to win a copy of JK2 to pass the time until JK3

When I put in the code I got from the answers of the three questions in Wacky's last post, it said something like "Congratulations, you have got the secret code, please fill out the information below to go in the draw!" See, I put my e-mail, etc in, and now i'm a eligible winner! Yah!

Archived