Home

JK: Jedi Academy Info, Pics and Discussion! (ancient)

els.DarkLord

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm German, and maybe I can tell you what the article says.

But my English is not the best one ;)

So

- free character choice: Race, appearance, clothes, skin color

- free mission choice: you can freely travel through the star Wars Galaxy . Whether Tatooine, Hoth (!) or another well-known location, everything will be possible!

- free power development: you can develop more to the dark or light side

- Means of transport! Whether in a "Flitzer" (means the glider, which Luke used in Episode 4 in Mos Eisley) or ride on Hoth on one the "good-smelling" Things (you know Han Solo loved them) : everything planned!

- Film-similar fights: the developers set mainly on light sword fights, it give 3 styles (with only one sword, with double blade, or á la Anakin with 2 swords), there will be more combat animations, more moves, look simply great!

- Graphic looks already better around some than JK2: Better textures, by far more details (opponents, areas), larger areas, etc..

- Story: First you'll be an apprentice of the jedi-academy, then after some missions you will uncover a great conspiracy, which threats the whole galaxy...d h

I hope I could help you :)

Me too!

Here is one quote from the interview with one of the developers:

"meanwhile we know the Quake-3-Engine in and by heart, so that we can employ things with it, those with Jedi Knight 2 seemed still impossible and those your readers so ever did not see!"[/qoute]

this is a "google" translation ;)

Best thing is, according to my opinion that we needn’t to play Kyle any time more!

Thanks Raven!:D

Ah yes, I got some information about multiplayer:

There will be new modes (gamestar guess that there will be duels with vehicles, but no cooperative:( )

The game is to 60 % finished.

If you have any questions, ask me, I'll try to answer.

I wish they had screenshots with HUDs, since that would give away the stances available. They'll probably be 5 stances. The 5 available with JediMod. Just improved on.

The review said more emphasis on lightsaber combat, aswell as creating your own character. Definetly worth waiting for. ;)

I hope they will include a physic engine, like karma, or havoc (if that's possible). No more clipping ;)

You can be sure that this is no april joke!

I found the real one and it hasn't got anything to do with jk3, don't worry.

It seems that you can visit a lot of diffrent planets, maybe even Ruusan (there is the vally) and coruscant.

Sorry, but there will be NO co-op! :(

There will be 5 races you can play, Twi'lek, Rodian, and 3 more...

Archived