Home

Dragon Ball Z

Seph

wow, that vegito is awesome!! Well, I could give it a shot, but I need the permit of the original author to do that you request. Do you have his/her email?

EDIT: never mind, I get the email from the Readme file. I send a message to NeD, so I let you know what happen with this thing.

Great News!!!!!

I just get a word from NeD, He gave me the permit to do the convertion!!, so when I have something to show I'll post a thread on the Showcase/Modeling forum.

Fist, I have to check the mesh, do the segmentation, caps, check if the squeleton fit the mesh. I'll keep you posted about this, Seph

Yesterday, I get a little free time for studying the NeD mesh. I'll reconfigure the orientation of arms and legs, and other stuff. I hope that the original uvw mapping don't get mess up.

What do you think, guys, should I make a new thread on showcase/modeling forums or just post here?

Can't post some pics right now, I left my laptop at home.

I will need help, I can't skinning so well right now (learning how to do it). I send a message to NeD requesting the skins file that he used on the rendering images, but you're welcome to do some skins...the model coulnb be released with a skin pack, tho.

If you want to start making the skins, I could send you some blank skin files that came with the initial mesh.

Archived