Home

ATTENTION

setsuko

Sorry, was distracted by other things.

I am Koenig, full name Koenig Irdan Srdac. I intend to be a part of the Ranger group as it best suits my nature. However I am a devout Imperial so whether or not thiswill interefere is yet to be seen.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I'm Pnut_Master. I put in my application and joined =A= about 2 months ago. I really don't have an excuse for not checking the boards, do whatever punishment you will to me...My ingame character will be Tomar Zanarkan, a smuggler. I'll be in the Commerce group.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my handle on these boards is Kyren Valinor [it is a name I made up when I still played JK and JK:2 on the fabled Zone.Com :)] I'm yet undecided as what to be. If Jedi is what I want to be, I'll do it. But, what I'm leaning towards at this moment is joining Gaalgoth as a Bounty Hunter. :)

Hi, my handle on these boards is Kyren Valinor [it is a name I made up when I still played JK and JK:2 on the fabled Zone.Com :)] I'm yet undecided as what to be. If Jedi is what I want to be, I'll do it. But, what I'm leaning towards at this moment is joining Gaalgoth as a Bounty Hunter. :)

• 2 weeks later...

DirtyWombat here. I just pulled up a chair (been hanging in the corner for a while) and decided to join today (if you'll have me;) ). GameName will arrive on release (DW just isn't PC for the SWG). I plan on working a rifleman/artisan/scout-type-freelancer, so feel free to make suggestions about where I should fit in the scematics. ProbablyCombat but it'll all filter out in release.

Schedule and experience should permit a fair amount of ingame, so I'll post regulary.

Oh/and...

Thanks for all the kind greetings from the members thus far...

Wombat

• 2 weeks later...

My nickname is Ride on these forums. I have not posted here in a while, and yeah.

I plan to be a Creature Handler, if possible. Also, part of the transporation ranks if Creature handling does not work out, which I high doubt.

Sorry I have no posted in a while, nice to see you all...again...

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, my name on the forums is, obviosly if you would look up and to your left a little bit, is Donnie Darko. I plan on being a Twi'lek Teras Kasi Artist and Fencer in the combat group. I plan on starting on Naboo with Patman and Jackrabbit and I will move to Corellia when the PA City starts getting established...um...we should keep this thread more active so other members don't think it's a dead post so they overlook it because there's only been about 20 or so memebers that have replied so far out of 60-something.

Hi, everyone i just became a member and my name is, you guessed it; It's Jatari Bazrak.

I will be playing a male Zabrak called Jatari Bazrak, and I'll start on the planet Corellia to be with the PA from the begining. I'll also start out as a scout and hopefully become a bounty hunter .

So I'll be in the bounty hunter group.

and my mix of proffesions will be

Master scout/ Master marksman/musician and I'll also learn the wookie language.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

So I'll be in the bounty hunter group.

and my mix of proffesions will be

Master scout/ Master marksman/musician and I'll also learn the wookie language.

Yay! A fellow bh finally. ;) Can't wait to play with you dude. :D

Hey there, I just joined the =A= like a few days ago [happy to be here btw :D]. Forum name is Leemu Taos and my name in the game will be Omir. I will be start out on Correllia and my starting profession will be scout. Shortly after starting I will accquire the marksmen profession as well and begin working my way towards master scout/marksmen.........then I will become a bounty hunter. So it sounds like I'll be in the bounty hunter group. :)

I'm o' so close to master marksmen in beta now and I'm going to lose it soon. :S

I'm still alive!

I decided to post something again, something I haven't done in a while :)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here but that I'm reaaaaaaaly busy right now with school and all. My vacation starts soon, so I am able to post some more then. I have not decided if I'm going to buy SWG; the events of the past few months have made me sceptical. I'll probably read alot of reviews before I'll buy it and start to pay the 15$ :eek: each month.

My swgalaxies.net name is Dow_30, and I was a beta tester. I have been in the Associates since last September. I plan on being a master artisan/droid engineer. I hope to make my house a place where people can craft, people can hang otu, and knowledge is available for those who seek it.

On a personal note, I will only be able to play 2-3 hours a night. I am an accountant, and July 8th, I start a review course Tues and Thurs night, and all day Sunday, so this will limit my time. I am studying for the CPA exam. Do not worry, when I am in game it is balls to the wall!! See you all on Thursday.

Archived