Home

jk3-what game platform will it be on

Jeedii_zaarinn

As long as it is on PC, I don't care. One of the best parts about JO is all the extra skins, models, maps, and mods you can get, which is one reason why I don't have a console. I've added tons of models to the SP JO, so now the game is pretty different from the first time I played it. Those things really extend the life of the game. Besides, I'd rather play MP with 15+ people instead of split screen...

Game racist? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of.

Maybe they think that their profits won't be very good with the PS2. Or that they'll have to dumb down the graphics too much to get it on there. Or that the gameplay simply wouldn't work out on it. Maybe thy didn't want to display their work on a system they didn't think could stand up to the challenge. Who knows.

Surely there are better reasons than Raven and Lucasarts being "racist" against a game console.

That was my gripe about Jedi Knight II and Rogue Squadron II. I heard it is only coming out on PC and X-box. They really screwed the PS2 Star Wars fans again. Now they are doing it again! They aren't putting out a Playstation 2 version of Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Academy or Rogue Squadron 3. They might release a Mac version after they release PC or X-box since they don't have any games coming out. I really hate Lucasrts, Raven and factor 5 right now. Plus the Rogue Squadron 3 isn't coming out on PC version again! Even though the 1st one was. They still can't seem to make Original Trilogy or After original Trilogy video games for Playstation 2. Apparently, They all have to be non-star wars games and Prequel Trilogy Star Wars games. They probably won't get my business for awhile til they straighten up.

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

To my knowledge, PC.

Maybe they will expand it onto PS2 and X-Box.

But KOTOR will be on X-Box, so will people really need JKIII? ;)

That little winkie face says to me you know KotoR just isn't the same animal. Yes, we really need more Jedi _action_. In fact, why not port Dark Forces II to the Xbox? :)

I know Raven's a PC developer, and that PCs are the "shiznit" for gaming, but many of us just can't afford the computer upgrade scene. We are no less avid gamers in many cases. It's bad enough we shell as much or more for the same games sometimes. Only to find that online MP was dropped, or that we will never get to use many of the PC cheats we read about. (I'm talking extra fun after the game is finished, not cheating to beat it.) How about a little sympathy for the Jedi of lesser means. :(

allright guys what i think we should do is talk to lucas arts and raven. but the peaceful thing to do is if by some miracle a person from raven and lucasarts is looking at this, i would probably talk to them somehow and voice every one's oppinions.

the reason why is: i like jedi outcast, knights of the old republic, and jedi academy. however my computer can't handle them. and some of u are going to say "jeedii, why don't u upgrade ur computer?" well the thing is i don't got the money to do it. now with ps2 it is good as any other system. lucasarts published some star wars games, and they turned out fine. examples: star wars bounty hunter, sure the game had a couple mishaps, but i thought it was a great game! being a bounty hunter was neat. star wars the clone wars, that game was neat also! sure that game was short and i loved flying around in the little ship with the composite lasers, but overall that was a great game. now lucasarts is making it for on xbox too? so my point is how hard is it to make some neat games for other systems. its not like ur rebuilding the whole darn game? just gotta make the stuff compatible with the game system.

heck jedi outcast is a great game, but i can't really play it on my computer cuz of the high graphics. and now with a game that lets u choose ur character, lightsaber handle and color, that is pretty cool!!!!!:cool: plus u get to do some vehicle fights and ride on them!! jedi academy is practically the ultimate star wars game.

so now i hope that somebdoy from raven or lucas arts would look at this.

thank you for ur time.

I hope that they bring JA to Xbox Live...they should have and could have done it with JO. I know when I had an xbox [before I sold it to my brother] it didn't take long for me to get bored of the mp. It would be nice to give console gamers something like that IMO - the chance to play online. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived