Home

I guess I messed up

Lord_Plo_Koon

I have had two threads closed in the past two days. I followed the rules. My first thread was about a small fan page I made for JKIII. I wasn't trying to steal jediknightii.net's flame. My site doesn't compare to this. I thought it would be a good way for JK fans to get the most up to the minute info on JKIII. I thought it would be ok because this is a JKII site. I was wrong and my thread was closed. Today I made a thread with links to some cool JKIII pics I made that I wanted to share with the JKII (and III) community. Apparently I put that thread in the wrong place. I checked the rules and the subject of this board (The gathering place for only the finest Jedi in the Galaxy. General discussion arena for Jedi Knight II enthusiasts. ) and I didn't violate any of them. I feel like I just can't please those moderators. I bet this thread will be closed in several minutes.

I'm not trying to flame or anything, just venting my feelings.

Here's the deal. The Valley of the Jedi is for JKII (and JKIII, now, I suppose) discussion. Avatars and banners do not fall under that category. Yoda's Swamp, which is for off-topic threads, is better suited to that sort of thing.

Better yet, we have dedicated threads to providing avatars and banners/sig pics and such.

Sig Pics

So just keep your link in your signature, stop promoting/showing off your work except in those threads. Thanks for your apology. It's all good. :)

Archived