Home

Dark Forces Mod Shut Down

Andy867

Do you agree with LEC in their decision?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with LEC in their decision?

• No, I feel they went too far with their decision
    • Yes, I feel they did the right thing
    • What did LEC do?
    • I do not care

Actually, it is because I received 3 emails in regards to boycotting LEC, and 2 for making petitions to "Save Our Site" and "Boycott LEC". So, apparently it worked:) Good Job The_One... The only thing I would have done differently was to have consulted LEC and asked one of them to possibly make a fake court order to cease and decist:)

You LucasForum people wonder why Massassians often call LucasForums users stupid and oblivious... it's because a lot of you people believe **** like this, especially on April Fool's day with a threads on the DF forum explaining it was a joke...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Emon

You LucasForum people wonder why Massassians often call LucasForums users stupid and oblivious... it's because a lot of you people believe **** like this, especially on April Fool's day with a threads on the DF forum explaining it was a joke...

:rolleyes:

Do they? Now I'm mad....

Well I look forward to this mod, and I enjoyed playing on Battleground Jedi 2.0 multiplayer duel map (where we kicked some Sariss ass, or if you were dark, kicked Yun's ass again) so it should be a nic trip down memeory lane.

Archived