Home

Indiana Jones : FOA Map Room

Ok first I'm a newbie here, and old game die hard, hehe had it for a long time , got it with the cd pack a long while back. Anyhow I started playing again for no apparent reason. When I first started I got stuck on Crete and though it was the hardest of all. Boy years later was I mistaken. This Map room is a nightmare. This game may be old but its still trickier than most come. I finally got in there, and Ive come to the center of the Atlantis map with the spindel area. I placed them on, read my Platos Dialogue. Its pretty ingenious how this game is never the same but its also a PAIN!!! Anyhow, When I read the Dialogue it says under the To approach Atlantis part " Rising sun breaking night's grip above the fiery peak." I tell you I'm about to go out of my mind, Ive read all the walkthroughs most are the same. I learned in other communities that you shouldnt start a new topic till you have read past ones, well it appears this forum is kind of messed up, cant view old topics because when I go through the pages on this forum theres nothing on them, everyonce in a while theres one that has 2, but page 1 with view all mode is the fullest. I hope someone can please help me. I only found one past topic and since this game is different each time that particular one did not apply to me.

You already know how to arrange the sun and moon stones, it is the same here. Now you only need to arrange the world stone in addition. If the hint in Plato's Lost Dialog doesn't make sense to you it should be possible to just try each orientation of the world stone. Hope this helps.

Well I'm glad someone replyed early ( Thanks) But the suggestions or what the Dialogue said didnt seem to work out I actually finally got it by luck ( well lots o trial and error, but when I was about to give up for the day boom I got it out of nowhere it finaly went right. Now I'm in the maze of Atlantis and am on the search for the bronze wheel Ive got the other objects from the rooms but cant find the bronze wheel.

Archived