Home

Gameplay Suggestions

pds.silentsoul

Ummm, Matariel.. we're not talking about removing the possibility to jump sideways. It's about a weird thing in the Quake 3 engine that lets you gain more speed while jumping in a certain way.

And because everyone wants to move at high speeds, we get jedis who are hopping around the map like bunnies. That's not exactly cool.

Having lethal sabers doesn't make the game require "no skill". And all this talk about Movies.... *sigh* ...they're movies, this is a game. (btw - the sabers seemed to kill people pretty efficiently in one hit even in the movies ;) )

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SW= realistic? rofl

I never said SW was realistic. See that slash in my previous post between SW and realistic? it has the same meaning as the word 'or'. :rolleyes:

i think you guys are missing the point entirely! ppl saying 'remove strafe jump!', what the hell? are you saying, 'make it physically impossible to jump and move to one side'? thats ludicrous! if i wanted to dodge something, thats the first thing i'd do! apart from cowering behind something large and firmish...And i thought the forward roll was faster moving than that anyway.

We're not referring to a normal jump to the side, we're referring to a move that looks like a fast bunny hopping all over the level .

Strafe jump is no bug, its built into the q3 engine. Remove strafe jumping, and Raven removes one of the few differentiating factors between newbs and experts

Many people are overlooking the point that I want it replaced by a better alternative for a speedy movement (a movement that suits the SW world a lot more), not just simply removed and leave things as slow as they would be.

I read some of the posts but I did not have the patience to read them all up to this point. I had an idea mainly for single player, about the sabers. If anybody played with that mod that had the two meters on each side of the screen. Each one was constanly fluctuating as your reticle aim improved or degraded. It basically told you what your odds of connecting with your saber offensively or defensively. I thought that was an interesting idea, but a bit cumbersome in practice. I thought it might be cool if you had one meter that only told you about your defensive capabilites. I also suggest that there be a block button. This would be cool b/c you could ignite the saber, and be in idle state, then hold down or hit the button to take a ready posistion. -This would allow for some cool idle, ignition, poses. Anyway, here how it goes. You walk up to an enemy saber weilder. Stop and whip out your hilt. In a cool stlyized way, you hit the ignite button. You stand there idle in a rather badass-looking stance,which will look more badass as you become a better jedi. At the beginning of the game you guy might look a tad bit timid when faced with another jedi. Later on he gets more confident looking. If you walk up to the other jedi and he's rather aggresive, you can hold down the block button and you will have this really sweet, fast-paced, clash, clash, clash. With each block the defence meter goes down. Each stance dishes out more "damage" to that meter. When this meter is depleted (I figure 4-6 hits with blue stance to kill it), you have to parry, or back flip or, actually take an offensive swing, b/c the next swing is going to connect with your player. If you do decide to take an offensive swing and your meter is gone, you might still contact his saber for a block, but you will be more likely to be knocked away. I also suggest that this meter recharges very quickly. Sorta like a jetback meter does. Unlike that mod, you can easily keep tabs on your defensive capabilites, and it can allow for a a bit of strategy in saber combat. -not too much mind you. What it also allows for is a nice bit of wickedly fast saber combat with clashing sabers, but it limits the newbie button mashing method of getting that. If you do just stand there with the block button held down it would go like this. Block! Block! Block! Block! Block! Saber-knocked away, and bam! you're dead! (or really damaged) Also the AI should have their own meters (not visible to the player) That way you might come on aggresively and they have to block it all and then they might spin away like Obi-Wan did in E1 against Darth Maul. The only thing that the block button/meter does is let you quickly and easily plan you moves. You might hit him with a red stance hit and it will completely drain the meter, then switch to blue stance, and take him out while his saber is knocked away. In multi-player you have to watch out not to try to block some of those red stance swings. After the long slow swing, you might be able to hit him blue. I could go on and on trying to exemplify everything, but I have thought about most of the complaints about the combat, what with the patched and all. I really think that at the very least this will give single player jedi-jedi combat a real sence of urgency, and intensity. By not knowing your enemy's defense meter, you have to only keep track of yours and just look for that opening. Think of it this way. You hit the guy many many times, and you think that any second now he'll be "tired" and his blocking might falter (meter is empty) It causes you to look for or anticipate an opening, just like in real sword combat. When your enemy's meter is out he might roll to the side, spin away, of back flip outta there, and you would be like, "damn! he parried" So you have to get back in there. This time, he's coming on strong so you have to do some blocking. But you deiced to roll to the side after your meter is halfway down, and you strike him down from the side. With the additions of some simple combos to the game you could plan and anticipate your openings and counter with a sweet combo. Adding a quick forward jab (like saber battleX) would be cool for those openings. regarding combos I was thinking about how fighting against stormies, or other gun toting enemies would be. If you are in the middle of several guys it might be cool to have a simple combo like A, D, Swing, which would do a swing to the left and then to the right, you could have some cool senarios where you killed two guys on either side of you. Star Wars is all about those sweet moments that we remember. If you are able to get creative with your attacks, defense, combos, etc. You can really create those memorable moments. That's why Deus Ex is so great. You could really get creative with how you dispatch your enemies. I have other ideas about some of the force powers, and the overall feel of the game, but I'll save that for another post. I really have given a lot of thought to this saber mechanic, and I know that I probably did not describe it well enough, but if anyone wants to question something about it, I will probably be able to explain around it.

Originally posted by WD_Rage

Strong stance, though, is extremely, extremely slow. In JK1, the swing really wasn't much slower than the primary swing. The swing itself took longer, but it did not slow down the player.

Your right but what i meant is that if it's liek that in jk2 then they should make a huge gap because i thoguht it was a bit overused in jk. :)

Also look at this on manual saber blocking (from the blocking thread :p)

This is the way I think manual blocks would work:

You press the secondary fire and you bring your saber up in a block position. The long you hold the block button down the less chance you have of sucessfully blocking the attack, untill you are forced to lower your defences. Therefore, that forces people do use more skill and timing to have more effective blocks -- as opposed to just random blocks.

Since the block button would be right next to the fire button you'd be able to switch between an attack and a block very quickly.

A succesfuly block would make the opponent slightly less capable of blocking your next attack in return -- a succesfuly block would knock the opponent's defences down for a second. That causes 2 person fights to be more up close and personal, since you'd WANT to land a block in order to kill your foe. Evading attacks alltogether -- which is very non movie like -- would not be as practical, so no more jousting.

When two sabers colide, with both fighters doing an attack, and not a block then the saber simply block each other, and no one is penalized.

When a lightsaber wielding person has his saber out, and is hit by another saber, than there is a slight chance the saber will automatically block, provided the saber is close enough to the attempted attack. That would be in defence against attacks going through an ignited saber.

When a single lightsaber wielding opponent is blocking a two lightsaber wielding player, the one with 1 saber would block it in the same manner in which automatic blocking would be.

Anyways, that's the way I would see it working, it would still retain nearly all of the speed of JO (heck, anything is faster than a heavy versus heavy fight), while implementing alot less random deaths, making fights more calculated and strategic.

and my followup sort of the same way (it's based on this mostly)

for everyone who is against, think of the way it works, if thery fire you need to click the block button just in time to save your self which, parrys them or or knocks em back a bit then you attack back - maknig it more movie liek (even though i don't really care about that at all) and much more fun and interacting imo .... It woudi be a great quick click system i think where button mashing cannot win.

That's MHO anyway

Of coruse there would be two seperate buttons, prob prim and sec. isntead of sab throw.... that could jsut go bury itself in the neutral power list.

I thoguht this needed to be addressed in this thread and also i think that raven sohudl maybe give the server admin an optino for auto or manual in mp. I think that it should be kept the smae way it already is in sp.

Its q3 and strafe jumping is there,and we can thank god for that

Asking for its removal its been nooby just cause they cant do strafe jumping and think its cheating.

You re defending your brainless sw ideas so much that u ll earn an rpg after good games like dark forces and jk1 FPS that came first.

Game will have guns, sabers and force powers so the best way to divide skill (aim oriented) from rpging (kidding around waving a light stick, bowing and taunting like a 9 yo kid) is to make classes (like matt posted) for multiplayer.

Even if classes are not made, ppl will choose their own way and make their own classes such as not joining a saber only server or guns server.

Jk2 was also called JEDI OUTCAST and wasnt about saber combat only. This is called JEDI ACADEMY so u get to progress from padawan to whatever in SINGLE PLAYER.

We are talking about MP gameplay. A saber only doesnt fit in a CTF mod for instance, cause its about a fast paced, speed, action, teamwork, not about running away using force powers or dueling in the middle of it or even getting rid of someone by simply pressing a key pull whoring which doesnt take any skill.

Im thinking that CTF will come along with JA although i never saw luke or darth vader playing it and yet no one complains " hey its about Jedis! there shouldnt be a CTF mod in it" same thing goes to strafe jumping or q3 physics so stop complaining about it, instead requesting for an only guns or an only saber oriented gameplay ask for classes, both communities, saberists and gunners. Maybe this way we can enjoy playing wihtout reading things like "cheater!!" "u only use rockets" "hey i was saber down!"

Since you are at Jedi Academy, it might be cool to have your master go with you on most missions in the beginning. In certain areas of the game, he might stop you and tell you to go this way or that way, and that he'll take out these guys over here, or there, etc. He'll advise you on certain tactics in certain areas. If you disobey like Anakin, he might yell at you to wait or something like that. Beware though, this can be made really cool or absolutely lame! Don't make the master speach repetetive! Jsut a few little areas where you two plan an attack.

Well, after reading the interview on Games Domain I would say that it is more than possible. They compared the realtionship between Master and Apprentice to the one we saw in TPM, and suggested, that they would do some missions together. Not a bad idea anyway ;).

So your saying that you would rather run in a stright line all the time than actually be able to catch up to people a certain way? That would suck in CTF... even in sabers.

I don't see your problem with strafe jumping... OH NO, it doesn't look 'starwarish', so what? It adds better gameplay, which to me (and should to you :) )is more important that how it looks.

Strafe jumping must stay, end story.

and mo the saber dmg needs to improve, blue swing you could stand next to someone and swing for like a min. straight and not kill them. It was desgusting. I think however, people that just run around and randomly swing, should be blocked easily.

So your saying that you would rather run in a stright line all the time than actually be able to catch up to people a certain way?

I'm not saying that. Think about this: in JK2, you can't catch up to people if you're not strafe jumping. Now what if you had another way that's just as fast as strafe jumping, that does look like a natural movement and that enabled you to catch up to people and give you all the benefits strafe jumping had, without having to strafe jump? It'd make strafe jumping unnecessary, thus it could be removed.

That's what I've been saying all along! Plz people: read my posts before flaming on me, because I'm not simply yelling:"REMOVE STRAFE JUMPING". I'm talking about a way to replace strafe jumping with an alternative type of movement that'll have the same goals, but without the idiotic look of people jumping around like that. And if that alternative way can't be implemented, just keep strafe jumping.

Don't get me wrong. I like having guns in the gameplay. I'd like to see a cool class based system where you could finally truly implement the mercs v. jedi style gamplay, where people have access to either guns or sabres and the gameplay is BALANCED and FUN. At the same time, however, I understand that some folks want their strafe-jumping, access to all guns, weapons, force powers, gadgets, etc. and just want to frag. That's fine by me, let 'em go play FFA. FFA, as the name suggests, should be a true free for all with no holds (or guns/force powers) barred, except those that the server limits.

OTHER game types, however, should be emphasized more in this version. CTF was pretty well shafted in JO, which was a real pity. CTF and other objective-based modes of gamplay are my personal favorites. I like fighting alongside a team, working towards a common goal, but unfortunately, due to a shortage of maps and some gameplay tweaks, CTF became rather a chore in JO.

I think that most people can be satisfied by different game modes. Those who really just want to play quake with Star Wars guns, force powers, and lightsabres have FFA, and more power to 'em. Those who want team-based competition can play CTF or RTCW-style objective-based gameplay.

Within those styles, you can break the gameplay methods down further, either through server-side variables (IE: No-holds-barred gameplay vs. class-based gameplay), or through separate sub-game types. Even in a class-based game, you could further sub-divide the game play by having games that are teams of mercs vs. teams of jedi, or mixed teams going at it.

The point is that there need not be a single all-encompassing set of mechanics to control ALL styles of gameplay (at least, in theory). You can appease groups who want more fast-paced gameplay, groups who want access to ALL abilities and features at once), and groups who like the class-based system where you have more limitations (but people are required to depend upon each other). Personally, I thought RTCW was a fantastic game, and I think that JO/JA could/can have a similar game mode, complete with classes that move at different speeds (a la the guy carrying a venom/panzerfaust moving slower while it's out), have different abilities and weapons, and are all working together to try and accomplish a particular goal. I'd LOVE to see a style of gameplay like this.

The real question, however, is will Raven take the time (or will they be given the time) to do this. That's one of the reasons why I caution the gun lovers out there. From the statements that Raven has made, regarding sabre combat, the focus of the game, etc., I suspect they will focus much more on the "jedi" side of things and less on the "gunner" side. Don't get your hopes up. We may end up depending on the mod community (which, Raven has said they want to support) to actually give us the gameplay styles and tweaks that we want, but then, that's not uncommon.

Originally posted by Zodiac

I'm not saying that. Think about this: in JK2, you can't catch up to people if you're not strafe jumping. Now what if you had another way that's just as fast as strafe jumping, that does look like a natural movement and that enabled you to catch up to people and give you all the benefits strafe jumping had, without having to strafe jump? It'd make strafe jumping unnecessary, thus it could be removed.

That's what I've been saying all along! Plz people: read my posts before flaming on me, because I'm not simply yelling:"REMOVE STRAFE JUMPING". I'm talking about a way to replace strafe jumping with an alternative type of movement that'll have the same goals, but without the idiotic look of people jumping around like that. And if that alternative way can't be implemented, just keep strafe jumping.

Isn't that what force speed is supposed to do? I mean, I have no problem removing strafe jumping if it's 1.) a bug/exploit, 2.) it destroys the immersion factor of the game, and 3.) it's already got an in-game equivalent, namely speed. Want to run faster? Turn on force speed! You shouldn't be able to go faster than that, especially if doing so requires you to bounce around like a frickin' kangaroo. That's just goofy.

Look, think about it this way: assuming that you run at the same speed in real life regardless of which direction you're moving (which technically isn't true -- I don't know anyone who can run backwards as fast as they run forwards, or sideways for that matter), you actually should NOT be able to catch up to someone by running at an angle from their path. Ever hear that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line? Adding distance (by running sideways or diagonally) should NOT under ANY circumstances be able to do that.

If you want to catch up to your opponent, turn on force speed and use it more wisely than they do. Plan alternate routes to catch them, instead of following right behind. Shoot them in the back. Pull them. Push them over. Cut inside their turns to close distance between yourselves. Basically PLAY SMARTER. Don't play cheaper by manipulating a flaw in the game engine and then claim that it's skill of some sort.

Hi all

please no flam me ... i respect all.

Lucas arts understands that numbers are numbers:

number of saber servers more than weapons

lightsaber is one of the greatest dreams of SW saga and that means wear and fight with a lightsaber in a great way is the mainly attraction of that game :)

Weapons are cool too , the game with weapons is faster and exciting cos of the multiple possibilities were u can be in , saber and weapons balancing is difficult :)

probably saber damage should be bigger.

i would like more weapons :) and more saber and a fine balanced rules that maintain a good gameplay without make ppl choose one or other.

about pull push , in my oppinion is ok right now , it makes difficult for anyone to run form a place to another without end destroying gameplay ( not a real problem in weapons but yes in saber ctf) .

the solution could be as the big artifex master did : make pull push aim sensible by someway.

anyway i would like to say that pull push requieres skill

( i say it cos some ppl used to say just no )

i say this cos u can push pull and get nothing , but choosing the right moment ( skill ) u can get a lot :) like shooting :)

u cant kill pulling pushing only , u can block ? a lil only while u have force , if some team mate of the puller/pusher kills u while u are blocked , were was ur team mate? and that situation is not as easy as it be common

.... l8r

2 Solo:

Force speed costs mana, and strafe jumping doesn't. So you can't be speedy all the time with force speed, while you can be that speedy if you'd do the cost-free strafe jumping.

Most players consider the speed you get with strafe jumping as the normal movement speed, with force_speed giving a little extra boost to that. I was thinking of an alternative for strafe jumping that would maintain the strafe jumping movement speed that everyone considered to be normal. But overall I think I agree with you.

I am curious to find out what are the force powers that the "hardcore" "competitive players" want to keep, that make it so different from playing Quake3?

Anyone with a litttle practice can strafe jump. You want to jump high? Change the gravity. You want to run faster change that setting.

They hate push and pull.

Thay hate sabers.

When did the game become a low grav fast speed Q3 mod??

This is a SW game. It's not about being a Jedi or being a RPGer, its about using the game to it's fullest. The saber is a HUGE part of the JK universe. With out it and without some of the force powers it would just be a Quake 3 mod.

Speaking clearly without insulting people will get your point across much quicker.

[Edit Taos - You should follow your own advice and do the same. You have been warned.]

Class based system. Bleh.

JK1 has no class based system, JK1 is alive.

MotS has a class based system and it's dead.

Raven compared the activity of JK1 with MotS and saw that a class base system just didn't work. They won't do it, and for good reason. It wouldn't work at all for competative play.

Originally posted by Drdeath

I am curious to find out what are the force powers that the "hardcore" "competitive players" want to keep, that make it so different from playing Quake3?

Anyone with a litttle practice can strafe jump. You want to jump high? Change the gravity. You want to run faster change that setting.

They hate push and pull.

Thay hate sabers.

Basically everyone that likes sabers should STFU and is a n00b.

This is a SW game. It's not about being a Jedi or being a RPGer, its about using the game to it's fullest. The saber is a HUGE part of the JK universe. With out it and without some of the force powers it would just be a Quake 3 mod.

And Torment, do you have to be an ass to everyone here. Speaking clearly without insulting people will get your point across much quicker.

Oh joy, another person that is talking about something he is unfamilair with WITHOUT HAVING READ PREVIOUS POSTS. I've already answered your question, scroll up for God sake. But I might as well repeat myself... again.

We want JK3 to be more like JK1, and if you ever played JK1 FF on a competative level, you'd know that JK1 FF was NOTHING like quake. JK1 is in a class all it's own. We don't want Q3, we want a better JK1.

Originally posted by Drdeath

Unless I'm mistaken there are no force powers in Quake 3. Which is what makes this game so special.

Not quite sure what you're trying to get at here. Modding the Game can give us the changes that we desire? The whole point of this thread so that we as the community don't have to make numerous mods (which tend to split the community), and can be content with the game that Raven releases.

They hate push and pull.

Untrue, using push and pull is part of the game. Its the way push and pull are used, and the way raven implemented them is what we are working to fix.

Thay hate sabers.

Also untrue, many of the posts by "Hardcore competitive gamers" have been calling to make sabers more viable in CTF play.

Basically everyone that likes sabers should STFU and is a n00b.

Don't really understand why you need to flame here as this thread is for constructive posts, but whatever. If you're trying to put words in other people's mouths, you shouldn't.

No one ever said the game was a low grav q3 mod. Just because its based on the q3a engine doesn't mean its a mod.

Agreed, again, that's why quite a few posts are regarding making sabers more viable in all gametypes.

Removing strafe jumping from the game would be a big mistake. It requires skill to learn how to do it, and it does indeed, as contender mentioned, separate n00bs from vets. It is also quite possible to catch up to somebody esle who is also strafe jumping, because not everyone's strafing skills are equal. I've done that many times myself. Besides, strafing is plain FUN to do! So what if it originated as a rounding error in the quake engine's physics. It doesn't make any damn difference whether it looks "realistic" or not. Half the things you see in JK2 aren't "realistic". This is a sci-fi game. I guarantee that 90% of you who sit around and think strafing is "stupid" for one reason or another, are probably just not very good at it, or just don't want to learn how to do it. It's too fun to do once you know how to do it for you to willfully want it taken out.

The competitive community is not out to add 100% more speed and ammo to the game, and we do not wish to take aspects away from the game from people who prefer saber combat. The whole purpose of this thread, is not to get into some BS arguement of "saber vs gun", but it is to remind Raven that there are alot of us who like the guns aspect of the game, and we'd like them to take note of that, and not butcher our aspect of the game in thier process of adding more stuff for saber combat. Following that line of reasoning, we have put forth many suggestions we feel would improve the multiplayer FF guns (all weapons) aspect of the game, which is what we prefer.

Do not post in response to what we are saying to try to say we are "against all sabers" and "we think all people who like sabers are just n00bs and shouldn't be listened to." You are hijacking this thread and turning it away from its constructive purpose in doing so. Stop trying to make this an arguement of "sabers vs gunners". That is not conducive to the benefit of all here, and you need to knock it off.

-Sphinx

Not everyone who likes sabers is a newbie, I was a FF Saberist in JK1. The crappyness of JK2 forced me to use guns more then anything though.

Yes however, there are classes of people I'd rather not have post on this thread. Newbie isn't the right word for them. I'm talking about the SW fanboys and RPGers. Fanboys would play the game just to pretend to swing around a light saber and act out wet dreams about Padme. They'll buy the game wether it's good or not and nobody cares if they stay long. RPGers are just... bleh. Go play SWG or KotoR and let us have an untained by your newbieness honest to god FPS.

It's not an RPG, it's a FPS. It's not a book, it's not a movie, it's not TV, it's a FPS video game played MP.

Shut up. As good as "no guns in the game, a class system, a netto saber blocking system, and whaever else blah blah blah" sounds to you meek minded ones, what you are suggesting actually destroys the gameplay of the game. It's not a movie or RPG, it's not about looking good for some gimmick, it's about GAMEPLAY that you enjoy and doesn't suck.

Ok, i'm going to start off by saying JK series rule!!!! JK1 and JK2 both are INCREDIBLY awesome and i want to kiss the feet of their developers (unless their moldy, but even then i would consider it). So thank u guys, keep on trucking. However, the curse of amazingly good games is amazingly high expectations, and with this little thread, i want to ask the guys that have any say in the making of JK3 to PLZ PLZ PLZ consider these things me and the guys came up with.

I am eternally gratefully for you even looking at this, if anyone has anything constructive or informative (or suggestive, why not?! :D ) to say, plz don't hesitate.

1. I think i don't need to say that it is the bright little glowing stick of pure destruction that makes the JK series so incredibly fun. They are a billion shooters out there, but the lightsaber gives JK a certain edge (pardon the incredibly corny joke).

JK2 sabre fighting was excellent, it looked incredibly awesome, BUT, looks aren't everything. It was much slower, less deadly and harder to manage than JK1's. It was obviously better, due to the time elapsed, but it's clumsiness was disappointing.

IF THE DEVELOPERS CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL, IF THEY READ ANY OF THIS AT ALL, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!!!!!! MAKE SABER FIGHTING MORE ACTIVE. BY THAT I MEAN, U DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE 3 STANCES, A LIGHT SABER IS SO SWEET DUE TO IT BEEING INCREDIBLY EASY TO HANDLE AND ALMOST WEIGHTLESS. WE DON'T WANT TO SPEND 5 SECONDS IN A RED SWING. KEEP THE MOVES (ADD SOME :D HEHE, PLZ) MAKE THEM FASTER, AND MAKE THE LIGHSABER WHAT IT SHOULD BE: AN ELEGANT, QUICK, AND GRACEFUL WEAPON OF PURE DESTRUCTION.

2. Put more acrobatics in. When i first saw how Katarn can flip over enemies, run on wall, dodge sniper fire, and do all the sweet spins, i finally saw a star wars game coming OH SO CLOSE to movie quality (which is amazing).

3. This was already mentioned, downplay the force a little bit plz. I mean it was fun for a while pushing ppl off of suspended cat walks of nar shadaa streets, but it got incredibly annoying when u pull out a saber and try to engage in a duel (or try to snipe someone) and be simply pushed off, not even killed, just pushed off to your doom.

4. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I'm not just kissing arse, i really mean it. JK2 was a huge improvement on JK1 (which was an awesome...wait, it still is an awesome game!). I sincerely hope you can do the same w/ JK3. Whatever happens, i hope it turns out for the best! THe best of luck to the developers, and thank u to anyone who read this.

Yes, strafing is difficult to fully master and takes skill... speed does not. I can't believe strafe jumping even came into question...

Also, I'd just like to address some people hinting at an implementation of anything close to promod... please, hell no... If jk3 is anything like pro-crap-mod, several people (including myself) will just stick with other games. That mod was catered to one or two people that couldn't accept the inevitability of bugs. Personally, I like bugs... they're fun to figure out and exploit. I seriously hope that there are several of them in jk3. Also... let's stop with the whole discussion of jko and what "skill" it did or did not take. Obviously, every fps takes skill. Unless your name is Jonathon Wendell, you have no basis to judge. Again... can someone please stalk the raven developers and bribe them into releasing some beta test info. Oh, and no Europeans in beta, dammit... I hate you all. :rolleyes:

Raven or lucasarts aren't likely to look at anything posted here what people post is a idea they may have not something raven will use in the making of there game and certanily aren't gonna look on these forums since in the gameplay forum for JA there's loads of ideas by many forummers and raven would never be able to even think of ever making half of what people have come up with,but if they did it would be cool :D we can always hope !!

Archived