Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

This work in progress is more like a "convertion in progress". The original mesh was made for NeD, a regular poster on the Bid for Power forums. The whole convertion idea was Seph's.

If you don't know how is Vegito, well Vegito is the fusion between Vegita and Goku (Kakaroto: Goku's saiyan name) using the ear-rings of the supreme Kai.

My rol here is just make sure that the model will be released in JK2. I do this because DBZ was one of my favorite Anime Series and it will be fun...

----- Status -------

- Yesterday, I get a little free time for studying the NeD mesh. I'll reconfigure the orientation of arms and legs, and other stuff. I hope that the original uvw mapping don't get mess up.

- Tonight I'm going to work on the hands and arms.

- Nothink more to say, here...the first snapshots!!!!.....

[align=center]

vegetto_wip_01.txt

vegetto_wip_02.txt

vegetto_wip_03.txt

vegetto_wip_04.txt

vegetto_wip_05.txt

[/align]

The model still need some work on the convertion, so this is only the start point. The mesh is very good, NeD if you are reading this thanx again for give me your permit fot this convertion, dude!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I was a DBZ fan. But the history get kinda stupid with DBGT.

Thanks you guys for the support, the mesh is outstanding thanks to NeD.

RaSiN_HeCk, this model has high priority on my modeling queue. It get finished as soon as I can. I will get too much free time to work on my models and Vegito after April 9th (that's the last day to submit my thesis to graduate school)

Mobius Berreta, what are those requests dude, I can remember them, sorry

MydnightPsion, yes I can modeling I have some wip here at lucasforums

Well I've been working on cloud from KH,and Im almost done the head but I am having trouble with the face mask at the bottom so one of my requests would be to get permission from the guy who made the cloud model on q3,to convert to jk2.

That's just about the only one I have,and oh,DBGT wasn't created by the origanal creater of dbz and db,so of course it was going to suck :p

(1). I never say that the model was for Bid for Power. I say that I found the model on the Bid for Power "Forum".

(2). Good.

(3). me neither, lol. j/k

----- Status -------

- Still busy with college, but I get the skin files from NeD and the uvw map is working just fine

- Right now, working on the hands...

- Next step: segmentation & caps.

- The Lastest snapshots!!!!.....

[align=center]

vegetto_wip_06.txt

vegetto_wip_07.txt

vegetto_wip_08.txt

[/align]

Archived