Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

Originally posted by Shotokan

wow... just wow... i havnt seen any gud dbz models come out yet an i think you'll be the first. please dont let this one die hehe... i forgot wat else i was gonna say now... to busy revelling on how gud this is.. ok well i wish you all the gud fortune in the world. bye

Yea thats true i haven't seen any dbz models this good. I only have seen skins that looked weird (no offense to those who did it) *my opinion.;) anyway good luck with this one. your gonna need it;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drop2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That MODEL ROOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its better than any other model that i have ever seen.its even better than the models you see in the DragonBall Z Games. Man That RULES!!!!!

It really looks like him.

Man You Rule Rebel_Spy

lol sorry Ned, i don't know what the hell I was thinkin. I was trying to get a hold of you to get your permission to convert it, I'm just a little irritated that someone got to it first. Oh well, as long as it gets out there so I finally have a model I can use to skin my character on. ^_^

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

And please don't call me that "other guy" I've been modding for jk2 since day 1. I don't call you that "other guy" so please show me the same respect.

Sorry, i was just trying to get across that it was someone else interested in converting the model. I didn't mean to take a crack at your reputation or anything.

Also, You want to fix the skin. Vegito does not have a belt.

um...yes he does, and it's blue not orange :)

edit : look here

---> http://www.dbz.pgdnet.com/data/media/40/vegetto36.jpg

I can't wait either, I think this is one of the best DBZ characters in the world, I like the model it looks perfect!, I can't wait for this model to come out, that would be cool when it does!, But first get other models done, ;) O btw how is quinlan vos doing rebel spy?

I just have one question and one Statement. first the statement I think this model rocks! its so awesome all of the details and textures etc.. Good Work.. Now the question do you have any other ideas on making another DBZ character? if so what is it going to be?

I'd busy with some finishing touches on my master's thesis, that's explain the no updates, but I'm working on this model, so don't worry Vegitto is not abandoned.

About the lightsaber, he could use that "red cylinder that grows" that goku use, I don't recall the name of that stuff. Is not difficult, is just a cylinder, tho

Archived