Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rebel's pretty loaded with lots of modeling work, so I doubt he'll be able to find some time to make more DBZ models. But I can assure you one, you never know he will pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually do it! :D

originally posted by Rebel_Spy

that's the stuff, thanx topshot!

Heh, your welcome! :cool:

By the way, does anyone like my sig?

Originally posted by topshot

Rebel's pretty loaded with lots of modeling work, so I doubt he'll be able to find some time to make more DBZ models. But I can assure you one, you never know he will pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually do it! :D

Heh, your welcome! :cool:

By the way, does anyone like my sig?

What sig?

You know what would be awesome....if someone made a DBZ mod for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Like when other DBZ models come out...obviously. They made one for Half-Life and another one...but I'm not sure which is the other one. Anyways, I think it would be an excellent idea to make a DBZ mod for JKII. :D I know it might be a while until another DBZ model will be made, but can I suggest Goku or Brolly? Awesome model...keep up the good work. :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

Originally posted by Gohan_Trunksss

they have a mod for Quake 3 called Bid For Power, its really kool, if you want a mod for DBZ just get BFP (Bid For Power). i recommend English Bid For Power get it and all the info you need from here http://www.ebfp.tk/ have fun ^_^ it includes a ton of models and tons of energy attacks so theres no need to make a new mod on jk2

sorry, i dont mean to go off topic with this, but DONT ever get EBFP, first, it sucks. second, all the models are ripped without permission from the modelers who made them and edited also to look like the EBFP team made them. if you goto the BFP forums there is a great mod called ZEQ. honest work goes to that, i have yet to download it though..

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

sorry, i dont mean to go off topic with this, but DONT ever get EBFP, first, it sucks. second, all the models are ripped without permission from the modelers who made them and edited also to look like the EBFP team made them. if you goto the BFP forums there is a great mod called ZEQ. honest work goes to that, i have yet to download it though..

dude that was a diff bfp, and now they get full permission now:mad:

Archived