Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duo would make an excellent model, as long as someone makes a Troa, Heavy Arms Kai (with a double barrel gatling gun to replace the Heavy Repeater), and Deathscythe Hell Kai (with the trademark beam scythe) as well. Then things couldn't get any better than this! :cool:

So far, the Veggeto model looks pretty dang good! Let's just hope Rebel gets the model into the game as fast as he can, or my brother and I, including those who want the model as well, will "sow the seeds of anger and revenge."

Of course, this won't really happen as long as it lives up to our expectations when it finally comes out. :D

• 2 weeks later...

do you think threatening rebel is really gunna make him want to release it to public? if i had people saying "oh you better release it soon or else" i would tihnk twice about actually releasing it... i havent heard from rebel for a little bit but he said he was going to finish quinlan then this then finish bariss.... dont quote me though... i aint rebel spy :D

Though I am not a DBZ fan, nor do I perfer models that have been imported from another game as well as not being originally created, I just wish you luck with it? Is it going to be in a mod?:D

as well as not being originally created

Sorry, old timers way of thinking...

Note to self: Get "With it". LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived