Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
originally posted by Tupac:

Been awile since I was last on the forums, and well this hasn't been released yet so, Topshot grab your pitch forks, we're going hunting...

Heh. We said we'd give him some time and such, but oh well!

*grabs his pitch fork lightsaber.*

(and we're only just kidding! :p )

Btw, how do you like my new Zero av? Converted it myself using Coffee Cup! :D

well, I just come back to the forums, I was having some real troubles with work, college and health. Just a couple of weeks ago I did re-injure something in my knee playing soccer. A lots of pain I tell you, you know, surgery, rehab, the works... Also, my thesis examination was postponed to july 10th, (darn it!).

About this model, its only need to be weighted... then I'll release it as soon as I can.

See what happens when you play sports rebel, you get hurt! And Pain should only be delt from the radiation to the eyes...-Has no life, therefore is on the computer 24/7, no joke havnt slept in 5 and a half weeks, really sick >.>-

Well it's good to hear that the skins comming out soon:D

And I hope you get into top physical shape again, so you can get back to creating more models :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ninja

this is a conversion model right? it should'nt take a long time to do this right?. there was a guy who converted a model from Q3 to JK2. the skeleton model.

*Bump*

Any way, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier, alright where should I start...Ok.

The skeleton model is from q3 yes, although it weighs/and reaches almost the same way as jk2 models do, so it's a little easyier to convert, this model on the other hand comes from bid for power/ the models for BFP are smaller in scale and require more time for them to be done, plus the reskins that were mentioned earlier.

Anyway Rebel is going to die soon guys, then we'll take the model from his comp and use it ^_^

-Holds his Desert Eagle .50-

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

Rebel hasn't been around for a long time man, telling him to check his pm's isnt going to get you any where ;-;

And at the rate it's going I'd say the model may be released in september.

My PM had nothing to do with the Vegeto model but I think you're right about the release date:(

I'd been through a lot of changes on my life lately, good and bad ones. First, I get my master's degree on computer engineering. Then, sadly, I get injured; my knee was hurt and I need surgery and some time on rehab. Hopefully for me, my fiancee never left my side and I get healthier every day.

Also, I am planning on starting doctoral studies in august and getting married in september.

Finally, I format the harddrive of my laptop and reinstall all my software.

About the release date on september, that could be possible. I'll try to do it as soon as I can.

CraZy_B, I did read your PM, don't worry about quin and luminara. I think that I will finish vegito first, Quinlan Vos next, and so on.

Wish me luck guys...

- Rebel

Well good luck with all that Rebel I wish you well also I got a question when you finish Vegetto will he also have Team Support cause I always wanted to see Vegetto in red wit possibly red hair hehe just a suggestion. Even though his har is redish black it could be all red and evil looking well again good luck Rebel.

Archived