WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

1.) That model is for ESF, not Bid For Power

2.) I already was having someone convert it to jk2, but whatever

Since when were you going to convert the model for jk2? You (or your friend) never asked me for permision to do that.

Also the model was NOT for ESF. I released the model on several dbz mod sites as a learning tool. For people to reference modelling, or to practice skinning and animating on. It did say that in the model readme.

Anyways, nice job on converting the model so far. One question though. Why is the belt texture mirrored? I know the original wasn't. Is it something you needed to do for jk2?

Oh, and maybe i forgot to mention, but the model needs to be welded back together (it was un-welded when i exported the 3ds). That way those lines running down the side of the model will go away.

Good work so far ;)

wow... just wow... i havnt seen any gud dbz models come out yet an i think you'll be the first. please dont let this one die hehe... i forgot wat else i was gonna say now... to busy revelling on how gud this is.. ok well i wish you all the gud fortune in the world. bye

NeD, good to see you here. Guys, NeD is the author of this outstanding Vegetto model, congrats to him!.

About the belt, my mistake Ned, I reoriented the left leg and mirrored the right leg, I just have to re-uvwmap that part.

Yeah, I'm aware of the unwelded sections, I work on that tonight.

NeD, about the segmentation I has to divide your original mesh on a few subobjects:

r_arm, l_arm, r_hand, l_hand, hips, torso, head, head_face, torso_r_sh, torso_l_sh, r_leg, l_leg, hips_belt, r_hand_wri, and l_hand_wri.

Those subobjects are intented for setting the model to allow desmembering on the game. The caps are subobjects between the subojects mentioned above. Next think, I will do is reoriented the finger in order to fit the bones of the default jk2 skeleton.

----- Status -------

- I finished making the segmentation for jk2 and uvw-map the caps. I need to re-uvw mapping some parts of the body, because I was welding and tweaking vertex around and the mapping may screw up...but not too much, so don't worry.

[align=center]

vegetto_wip_09.txt

[/align]

Originally posted by NeD-[3d]

Since when were you going to convert the model for jk2? You (or your friend) never asked me for permision to do that.

Also the model was NOT for ESF. I released the model on several dbz mod sites as a learning tool. For people to reference modelling, or to practice skinning and animating on. It did say that in the model readme.

Anyways, nice job on converting the model so far. One question though. Why is the belt texture mirrored? I know the original wasn't. Is it something you needed to do for jk2?

Oh, and maybe i forgot to mention, but the model needs to be welded back together (it was un-welded when i exported the 3ds). That way those lines running down the side of the model will go away.

Good work so far ;)

First of all,I'd like to welcome to origanal modeler to the forums as well as rebel did :p

Welcome bud!

NeD said you cannot release it without his permission.
He already has permission >.>

And third,Good job rebel!

I looked at the screenshots and i just looked in awe :eek:

I was so impressed with all the bright colors and perfect details. it looks so perfect! IS this model almost done? or does it need more finishing touches on it?. Are you doing any other models besides this one? Im pretty sure you are but im not sure which ones at the moment :p anyway best of luck to you and your model.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

I looked at the screenshots and i just looked in awe :eek:

I was so impressed with all the bright colors and perfect details. it looks so perfect! IS this model almost done? or does it need more finishing touches on it?. Are you doing any other models besides this one? Im pretty sure you are but im not sure which ones at the moment :p anyway best of luck to you and your model.

Lol it's NeD's model, rebel's just converting it,and I think adding new skins?

But t'is an exalent model none the less.

I'll never showcase something and don't released to the community. Also, in this case, the mesh is not my original work, is NeD's, and I'll ask him for permit before of doing anything.

SSJ2 Vegetto, that's positive, the ssj2 skin is already made by NeD. I think that it will suit you well judging for your screen-name!...

CyBerNetiX, yes indeed, I have some other model on the works: Quinlan, Barriss Offee, Luke on Stormtropper suit(on hold right now), Tholme (early stage of development, nothing to show), and some other things).

About the mesh, the mesh is final, NeD perform a great work doing it!

Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

I just got dune looking at the pictures I had on mY PC and I saw orange and blue belts, so i'll just stay out of this ; P

O ok thats cool i wasn't sure if Vegito had a belt i was just assuming he didn't. Well i don't really watch the series anymore so i guess i forgot, o well. Thanks for the info RaSin_Heck

Archived