Home

WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd never say that it will be out on May 1st, or maybe I did??, I didn't recall but guys these few days I'll be quite busy with my Master's thesis, I'll have my thesis examination on May 8th, so wish me luck and stay put, this model is top on my queue.

I manage to correct the problem with the bell and the neck, here a little update:

[align=center]

vegetto_wip_10.txt

vegetto_wip_11.txt

[/align]

anyway, thax for all the support on this model guys, I'd appreciated it.

Originally posted by Rebel_Spy

I'd never say that it will be out on May 1st, or maybe I did??, I did'nt recall but guys these few days I'll be quite busy with my Master's thesis, I'll have my thesis examination on May 8th, so wish me luck and stay put, this model is top on my queue.

I manage to correct the problem with the bell and the neck, here a little update:

vegetto_wip_10.txt

vegetto_wip_11.txt

anyway, thax for all the support on this model guys, I'd appreciated.

Alright topshot,get the guns,He dies.

Lol jk,may 8th isnt that long away :D

*Forms an army squad consisting of Tupac, Heck, and Evil Topshot (my altered side for those who don't want to know >=D )*

Others who want to help with taunts, run. Tupac, Heck, and I are in charge of finding taunts for this crazy *** model now. Anyone else wanting to help, just follow us!

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

You know what would be awesome....if someone made a DBZ mod for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Like when other DBZ models come out...obviously. They made one for Half-Life and another one...but I'm not sure which is the other one. Anyways, I think it would be an excellent idea to make a DBZ mod for JKII. :D I know it might be a while until another DBZ model will be made, but can I suggest Goku or Brolly? Awesome model...keep up the good work. :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

hmm.... yeah... wouldent be very fun though they wouldent be able to convert it as much as in Half-Life becuase Lucas Arts woundt open the source code for JK2:(

and Ned or Red (cant remember heh) nice model... even though i dont like DBZ (only the mod for Half-Life:p ) i still thinks it looks nice... whats the poly count on it?:)

Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

I have ZSNES roms with DBZ games that have Vegetto in them, but they're all Japanese and squeaky, another problem I dunno how to rip the sounds = /

I can do it,i got both english an japanese games,just tell me how many taunts you want etc,I also got some from the show and movies.

Can Vegito have Japanese taunts, cuz I think the english version makes him sound corny....heck...majority of the DBZ characters sound corny in the english version. Not to mention that they censor a lot of things as well. If it'z possible,can u just like make two Vegito Models? One with english taunts and one with japanese taunts. :D -<My Opinion >- (Japanese DBZ fan) :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Archived