Home

MP vs SP

Agen

Both will be equally important to me. I want to have a great SP experience, but I also want to jump online and share it with other peeps. I think what's going to count in this game is making SP and MP the same game. A challenge I really hope Raven is up for.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I palyed jk2 on a 56k for ages no problem, and i still beat most people even if i got some slagging for having it..." your lagging that's how you hit me" :rolleyes:

Yes, but what was your ping? Mine starts around 250, which is respectable...then rockets up to 900 and within 10-15 minutes I get disconnected from the server. It's not 56k that's the problem, it's the whole stupid phone network in my neighbourhood. :mad:

Both are equally important to me, but I know I'll only have the game a day and I'll be online checking out the MP side of things. I played JK2 MP for 11 months non stop and if I find a cool server to hang out in again, I'll be equally as addicted to this game I'm sure.

It looks to me that the SP will be very good on this game.....and Stormy said it - replayability, that's what I'm looking for. I can play JO once or twice on the SP but then I don't enjoy it. Once I get done with playing the SP for a while...then I will turn my attention to the mp and that looks to be pretty good as well. :)

I'll start with SP. Ifg it's reallllly addicting I'll keep playing it, but most likely I'll throw in a few MP matches between my SP experiences :D

But SP is very important to me, finished JK2 over 5 times now and every time was cool :D MP is the factor that keeps me playing JK2 though, although I didn't hardly play JK2 between october and a few weeks ago, mainly because of the death of my beloved clan, the Global Starfighter Alliance ...

Originally posted by greedo626

with most of the MP/SP games I have, I'll play the SP first then move on to the MP.

Me 2! I wanna complete the SP first, b4 moving on to the MP...! I think many ppl feel that way, but thats an individual thing.

Yeah, MP is cool and all, but it only lengthens the playability for a period of time, then its back to posting or something. Or at least, thats how I felt with JO!

-Clemme

1. SP game (if i can't expect to have good SP game i

am not even going to buy it... !)

2. Modding (if it is "impossible" then the game won't

stay in my hard drive for long...)

3. MP game (if the game will stay long enough in my

hard drive then...)

SP mostly. I will try MP of course, but SP is what I'm really interested in. Maybe my SP story will be released for JK3. Who knows? :D

Hey, Hèkx Nòxú! I saw the game title in your sig. You left out one part. :)

Star Wars Dark Forces IV: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Outcast II: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy would be more accurate. :D

Only the MP part attracts me. It's just way more fun to play with other people, interacting with them all, just having a good time with other human species.

SP doesn't attract me at all. If I'd like to play all by myself, I'd visit some xxx-site.

Archived