m1a2-001.jpg

b1b-banking.jpg

US%20Air%20Force%20B52%20Stratofortress.jpg

IRAQ.JPG

The real america:

USA%20Arab-Americans%20lighting%20candles.jpg

Look! muslims waving american flags!

NYP2001091160.jpg

Wow, people killing americans who did nothing, people from countries that arent america and not knowing the difference between the military and the people!

muslim.jpg

American muslims

Point is, america is about people living their lives, not about bombs or war, or even about controlling you or anybody else, and the governments agenda is no different.

ok its done.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

NYP2001091160.jpg

Wow, people killing americans who did nothing, people from countries that arent america and not knowing the difference between the military and the people!

Point is, america is about people living their lives, not about bombs or war, or even about controlling you or anybody else, and the governments agenda is no different.

Explain to me again how having Bin Laden in Afghanistan (who did the attacks) went to Saddam? I understood the fight against Bin Laden, but Saddam's regime hasnt attacked the USA yet at all. I understand the oppresment in Iraq, though. However, most coverage has to be biased in America's favor..do you really think it isnt possible for people to bow at men with guns shooting thier family members(abliet, they would be soldiers, but it's just like our soldies).

Originally posted by Tyrion

Explain to me again how having Bin Laden in Afghanistan (who did the attacks) went to Saddam? I understood the fight against Bin Laden, but Saddam's regime hasnt attacked the USA yet at all. I understand the oppresment in Iraq, though. However, most coverage has to be biased in America's favor..do you really think it isnt possible for people to boo at men with guns shooting thier family members(abliet, they would be soldiers, but it's just like our soldies).

There is a supposed link between Bin Laden and Saddam. I'm not sure how much credence I give that supposed link (after all, Military intelligence is an oxymoron), but I do know that they aired that tape of the allied forces cleaning out one of Saddam's headquarters with a large mural of the WTC towers being hit with airplanes painted on the wall.

I wouldn't exactly call that a connection, but it certainly counts as circumstancial evidence.

P.S. - Isn't there already another thread for pictures of the war? Why not just post there rather then start a new thread?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

you do realize they did that because america has bombed and killed millions of innocent middle easterners dont you?

That's a pretty bold statement. There were terroist attacks long before we bombed any Middle Easterners. I'd like to know where you get your information on the motivation of terrorists - or were you merely giving your subjective opinion?

you ever hear about the libya bombings or the saudi bombings from the 70's. over 3,000 arabs were killed in those two bombings alone. now to the palestine bombing runs and the kuwait, yes kuwait (they were bombed by a american flight group in the 1980's), bombings over 10,000 arabs were killed then. all these victims were innocent civilians that did nothing. i have several magazines here (american and military { also my uncle is friends with some of the bombers so i think they would know what they were ordered to bomb})

It fits in the senate ok, but you did not really leave it open for discussion. Perhaps you should ask a more thought provoking question, just a suggestion, so please don't get on the defensive or anything.

Also, just for future reference, clicking the links, kind of causes you to loose the message after a bit, but I did see your point.

Well sith, every post that you say is misinformed.... Saddam has killed far more arabs then westerners have even killed in history. It doesnt even matter that we have bombed a few civilians. If you think that the US sends troops into war planes and finds a nice juicy apartment building to bomb, you are a gullable person.

I really hate it when anyone responds to a pro-American post with "Americans bombed arabs a long time ago!!!!11"

Does the americans doing this (whether its true or not) somehow justify Hussein slaughtering his own people, or Al Qaeda flying jets into the WTC? I dont understand why people insist on bringing it up all the time.

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

I really hate it when anyone responds to a pro-American post with "Americans bombed arabs a long time ago!!!!11"

Does the americans doing this (whether its true or not) somehow justify Hussein slaughtering his own people, or Al Qaeda flying jets into the WTC? I dont understand why people insist on bringing it up all the time.

Yes yes yes it does, because they are all a bunch of idiots that don't comprehend the "BIG PICTURE" and that "BIG PICTURE" is there freaking stupid and nobody gives a freaking flying peace of rotten ass **** what they think.

Last I checked the Iraqis were dancing in the dam streets now that the AMERICANS are there....Guess what else the freaking French Germans and Russians not to mention the UN are all wanting to get there hands in on IRAQ now.....wooowoo Did any UN soldiers go over there and DIE not that I know off.. Where was the UN when the war started.... Setting around with there thumbs up there ass saying America is illegally invading IRAQ. Now they want to build the IRAQ GOV. lol what a bunch of hypocrites lol

Cosmos JAck the third. Either you get banned a lot or just like creating new personas even though you can't.

Do you know what you are talking about? When the US invaded Iraq it was illegal by the rules of which the US agreed upon. However, the whole world is not going to go to war with the US and demand Bush gets out of office. That would literally be world war three and possibly the end of mankind.

The UN wants to help rebuild Iraq because someone needs to and they don't trust the US which is understandable. If the UN is the helping hand as opposed to the US they will go with it a lot easier.

And how are they hypocritical? They are not part of the war but they want to be a part of the rebuilding.

Get your facts straight instead of your biased remarks. I realize this is the senate and we are here to talk about serious mattes but you don't know what you are talking about.

BigTeddyPaul

In a city of 5 million, there were less than 300 people dancing in the street around the Sadam statue.

Many stood in horror as their ancient capital was invaded by westerners. Try to imagine what it would be like to sit back helplessly and watch someone drive tanks into Washington DC and drape foreign flags over US monuments before they get ripped down.

Depending on which news you read or watch, just several blocks away from the great celebration, Iraqis were cleaning up the bloody bodies(at least 1 was a small girl) from a recent coalition bomblet. They were not dancing.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Cosmos JAck the third. Either you get banned a lot or just like creating new personas even though you can't.

Do you know what you are talking about? When the US invaded Iraq it was illegal by the rules of which the US agreed upon. However, the whole world is not going to go to war with the US and demand Bush gets out of office. That would literally be world war three and possibly the end of mankind.

The UN wants to help rebuild Iraq because someone needs to and they don't trust the US which is understandable. If the UN is the helping hand as opposed to the US they will go with it a lot easier.

And how are they hypocritical? They are not part of the war but they want to be a part of the rebuilding.

Get your facts straight instead of your biased remarks. I realize this is the senate and we are here to talk about serious mattes but you don't know what you are talking about.

BigTeddyPaul

Thats one big ass "BIASED REMARK" you got there.......

They can bann me as much as they want the only reason they bann me is, because I don't agree with idiots like you. The UN wants in on Iraq for the same reason all of you think America invaded it "OIL" France has just come to turns with the fact that there little but buddy is gone so now they have to make nice with the US... In fact French President Jacques Chirac says his country is "rejoicing" in the apparent collapse of the Iraqi dictatorship. WOW What a change of heart...To bad they were all against it before....Its sad the rest of the world is just as misled and shady as you think America is... But wait the US GOV. is the only evil Gov. or is that biased...

Yeah Griff38 I know what your saying kinda like the Die hard NAZIs after WW2...... If this Government was like the IRAQI government your saying you would be standing horror watching the invaders role in to liberate you from opresion

Griff38 If you get off on bashing things like the USA. Maybe you should go bash your head in a wall. With the number of brain cells you have you can't do any damage.

Look the only point i want to make is our media is biased and shows only 1 side of the picture. Tearing down statues does not mean much to me while the fighting is still going on and civilians are still dying.

Even if our goverment were as bad as Iraq's I would not want an invader from another country coming here to "liberate" us.

What if Europe got together and decided Bush was an ilegal president and invaded the US to oust him. I don't know a single US citizen that would stand by for that. Not even pinko, lefty, gay, dress wearing, brain dead bald midgets like me.

Post Script, did we play recently Jack? I played several nights ago in a ffa with sombody named Cosmos something.

He sure tried hard to get me. Kinda like you try to do here.

Jack, while I dont always agree with Griff38s stances on certain issues, I have to defend him here. Not from any points you make, but from the repulsive and incredibly rude way you are conducting yourself towards him. He disagreed with you. Is this reason to call him an idiot? Is this reason to insult him numerous times in a single post?

If you were banned, it wasnt for differing viewpoints. It's for behavior like this.

Originally posted by griff38

Look the only point i want to make is our media is biased and shows only 1 side of the picture. Tearing down statues does not mean much to me while the fighting is still going on and civilians are still dying.

Well you know what I have seen lots of pics and photos I dead civilians. and that was just CNN. Maybe you only see the coverage you want to see.

Why do people constantly cry about civilians dyeing. More civilians would die with Saddam in power. We still have yet to kill as many Iraqis as Saddam did and he did it on purpose. What you should criticize is the fact that Saddam put up a fight and made us go to war and as a result civilians died. No matter what you think the country is better off without him and now it is without him so get over it. As for the Marine CPL who put the US flag on the statue he was given the flag by and an Iraqi to do so as well as the Iraqi flag, but you biased opinion makes it out to be ocupation before you have the facts..

Even if our goverment were as bad as Iraq's I would not want an invader from another country coming here to "liberate" us.

What if Europe got together and decided Bush was an ilegal president and invaded the US to oust him. I don't know a single US citizen that would stand by for that. Not even pinko, lefty, gay, dress wearing, brain dead bald midgets like me.

I would like to see them try. Bush isn't an illegal President your a illegal citizen get the hell out....If you were a Iraqi saying that about Saddam you wouldn't be around very long. Saddam got 99.9% of votes last election. I guess I would vote for him to if I new he was going to kill my family. There is your "ILLEGAL PRESIDENT" don't see any Europeans crying about that.

For someone that has done his time for king and country you think you would understand some things.

Post Script, did we play recently Jack? I played several nights ago in a ffa with sombody named Cosmos something.

He sure tried hard to get me. Kinda like you try to do here.

I don't try to get you Griff38 I wouldn't want to get anything of you. I might get infected with your ignorance.

The tiny little truth here is no matter what happens the US bashing people on this forum are going to make the US out to be bad no matter what. Even if the Iraqis want the US there. If it were only 300 lol dam sure as hell looked over 300 to me a lot of Iraqis are afraid this isn't over and Saddam well come back and punish them. I would be skitsh myself after a few decades with that man in power, but I would still welcome anyone who could take him out.

Jack, while I dont always agree with Griff38s stances on certain issues, I have to defend him here. Not from any points you make, but from the repulsive and incredibly rude way you are conducting yourself towards him. He disagreed with you. Is this reason to call him an idiot? Is this reason to insult him numerous times in a single post?

If you were banned, it wasnt for differing viewpoints. It's for behavior like this.

LOL you think I'm rude ...that's sweet.......I haven't even tried to be rude yet. He was a big bad Marine he can handle a little name calling...

griff38, you said that we draped usa flags on a national monument? national monument?!?! a statue of a man who has murdered hundreds of thousands, and persecutes them for speaking against him. Yeah national monument my @$$.

you do realize they did that because america has bombed and killed millions of innocent middle easterners dont you?

then

you ever hear about the libya bombings or the saudi bombings from the 70's. over 3,000 arabs were killed in those two bombings alone. now to the palestine bombing runs and the kuwait, yes kuwait (they were bombed by a american flight group in the 1980's), bombings over 10,000 arabs were killed then. all these victims were innocent civilians that did nothing. i have several magazines here (american and military { also my uncle is friends with some of the bombers so i think they would know what they were ordered to bomb})

ok 3,000+10,000=13,000 you said millions buddy, stop spinning the facts to go with your clouded anti-american rhetoric. DOn't even begin to say that americans have killed more arabs than Sadam, hopefully he will enjoy his new home, along with Stalin and Hitler, in hell.

Oh yeah, and why is your uncles friend telling people about confedential military operations?

No, I dont think you are being rude. I know you are being rude. Feeling passionate about a subject is all well and good, but you can do it without directly insulting people who may disagree with you. Your behavior here is pegging you as... well, I cant go further, as I would be lowering myself to your level. Lets just say you dont act like you're of the age to be here.

No, I dont think you are being rude. I know you are being rude. Feeling passionate about a subject is all well and good, but you can do it without directly insulting people who may disagree with you. Your behavior here is pegging you as... well, I cant go further, as I would be lowering myself to your level. Lets just say you dont act like you're of the age to be here.

lol come down to my level hang out for awile and we will have some fun :D

first thrackan those are just a few examples. and second why not? he should you shouldnt have things hidden from you.

also im no US basher im a government basher. if i see something wrong with the government i say it. i got no qualm with the US itself just the people who have been in power and their decisions.

hey remember the stories of agent orange being tested on friendly vietnamese and the soldiers that raped the little boys and girls there? ahh yeah america the liberator right. :rolleyes:. during the gulf war there were over 30,000 rapes commited by american soldiers ( rape of friendly kuwaitee citizens) yay america the big hero! :rolleyes: yeah that fecking rapes your women and little girls

Archived