Home

America :usa: *IMAGES*

CagedCrado

L O L..... Thats all I can say to that....... What country are you from or if you are from America? Gee how many rapes are committed by them Arabs alone lol or how many rapes are done in each country a month or year lol Good point, but pointless given the fact that rapes are committed in every country all the time....That's not a big deal.

I wonder how many women were willing at 1st and latter cried rape or never seen an American and cried rape that's a good number right there. I've none women personally who have done that to guys just to get back at them....Not saying there wasn't women raped but as a hole in the big picture of things it happens all the time are you going to complain next about automobile crashes done by Soilders in forgin countries....

Why the hell have I not been BANNED YET DAMIT.....

haha. japan has the lowest rape percentage ever and the rapes are all commited by americans or europeans. america has the largest rape percentage, always has. those rapes you talk about are not civilian on civilian rapes because that is against the Qu'ran. those rapes are government guards on civilian rapes. think before you speak. and try to learn things outside of the stupid american propaganda. also i live in texas. im surrounded by asses like you all day.

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

griff38, you said that we draped usa flags on a national monument? national monument?!?! a statue of a man who has murdered hundreds of thousands, and persecutes them for speaking against him. Yeah national monument my @$$.

then

ok 3,000+10,000=13,000 you said millions buddy, stop spinning the facts to go with your clouded anti-american rhetoric. DOn't even begin to say that americans have killed more arabs than Sadam, hopefully he will enjoy his new home, along with Stalin and Hitler, in hell.

Oh yeah, and why is your uncles friend telling people about confedential military operations?

Thrack, I never said any about a national monument. I think you are confusing my post with something else you have read.

And InsaneSith said the other things you quoted me as saying.

Please print a retraction. lol

Originally posted by InsaneSith

haha. japan has the lowest rape percentage ever and the rapes are all commited by americans or europeans. america has the largest rape percentage, always has. those rapes you talk about are not civilian on civilian rapes because that is against the Qu'ran. those rapes are government guards on civilian rapes. think before you speak. and try to learn things outside of the stupid american propaganda. also i live in texas. im surrounded by asses like you all day.

AHH want wa wa want a hanky tere guy....

You are; however right about Japan as for as much as I was willing to look into it anyway. Japan's rape rate (1.48 for per 100,000 persons) as of 1998. On to that your delling with a culture were women are subservent...I wonder how many women actuly conseder that they were raped or just doing their duty? Ever here of "comfort women"

As far a the Qu'ran lol I never new religion to stop anyone from doing anything wrong its against the Bible to you know...

http://www.womensedge.org/womenofworld/mideast.htm

http://www.mideast-truth.blogspot.com/2002_05_05_mideast-truth_archive.html

Here are a few sites about your god fearing muslem but buddies..

hey griff you said imagine if troops rolled into Washington and draped there flags over our monuments, i thought you were talking about when they draped a american flag over sadam, if i got that confused forgive me. And the other quote was a different topic.. so sorry if you thought I confused it with you.

Cosmos, I know you are quoting a movie, but it still isn't right to call someone a queer. I am banning this account and warning you for future referance.

your original "Cosmos Jack" name has been unbanned now. Use it.

Archived