Home

Cloud (WIP's soon to come)

-=DarkZero=-

I have been working on other models other then the cloud,such a shame...

BUUUT! I got seifers gunblade done!SQUALLS GUNBLADE DONE! LAGUNAS MACHINE GUN DONE! And Vincents pistols done!

But Im waiting for force mod 2.0 to be released when I release him :D

I've also been putting my models off for my gray fox model and skin,it's taking me hell of a long time to do,due to the parts being added and the speacial weapon codding.

I'll post screen shots up of my weapons tomorrow or something,right now Im too lazy to open up the thingy.

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

Well I've started on a cloud model,and I would like to know if any one can skin it when Im done,and another thing a normal buster sword I could add with him,unless I choose to make a ultima sword I don't know yet,I'll prbably be working on this all night so,good luck to me :D

Best of luck to you, but don't start a showcase thread until you actually have something to... well, showcase.

And I hope that your Cloud model will take more than one night to complete. :eyeraise:

This cloud your referring to.. is he from Final fantasy? just wonderin.. because thats the only cloud im familliar with.. heheh..

If anyone is willing to donate credits to me i would greatly appreciate it.. (Trying to get a glowy name)

Waiting patiently for Saesee Tiin and Plo Koon to be created.

Originally posted by ninja

who or what is cloud?

This cloud your referring to.. is he from Final fantasy?

Yes cloud is from final fantasy 7.

He is the main character, and at this moment you can see him in my avatar.

I've been very hard at work with both clouds,normal and KH.

I've modeld the kh buster sword, it looks alot better then the skin I mind you :p

And Im still working on the face textures, Im going to have a web site up soon with screen shots of my models

So you can see em.

If anyone is willing to donate credits to me i would greatly appreciate it.
try going to ftf in yodas swamp :p

he is looking awesome so far, keep up the good work. if i were to change anything tho i would make the bottom of the face (cheeks to chin) a bit thiner. i was just looking at pics out of the instruction book for FF7 and his cheeks and chin r more thin in the pic where he is holding the buster sword infront of him ready to attack.

other than that the model is looking great, im loving the hair.

Well im planning to put the face mask over his face,so I don't think the chin and stuff matter right now,but Im still deciding on either KH,ff7 or both :p

And Im almost done his sword,a model not just the sword :p

So when you slash and stuff the bandage things wave and what not.

But I've put it on hold for awile So I can finish my grayfox gun and second form model,which shouldnt take me that long :p

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

ROFL WTF?!

those look sweet XD

Yeah Im also trying to get the robes and stuff to wave when you jump and stuff,his hair too.

Shaders arnt the easiest thing for a newb ;-;

Well keep it up! I'm really looking forward to this.

By any chance is there a way after you make the custome weapons,that they can only be used on the model?

Because with clouds buster sword i only want it on cloud,and with grayfoxes lazer cannon arm i only want it on my gray fox second edition(with missing arm and bloody skin :p)

Archived