Home

silly question, is it called JK3:Jedi Academy? or JK:Jedi Academy?

SlapNut

They aren't calling it an expansion pack, and they aren't calling it a sequel :p

In my eyes, it's a stand alone expansion pack. Kind of what MOTS was to JK - you play an entirely new person, and a new story, gameplay etc.. You just need the JK disc to play it.

I guess the same is here, just that (as far as I'm aware) you don't need JO to play it. Not that you needed JK to play MOTS, if you knew the right places to go...

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Take a look here. :)

They aren't calling it a sequal because of the fact that Kyle isn't in it - which makes sense IMO. It's a whole new journey.

Kyle is in it, he just isn't in the lead role anymore. ;)

Originally posted by The_One

They aren't calling it an expansion pack, and they aren't calling it a sequel :p

In my eyes, it's a stand alone expansion pack. Kind of what MOTS was to JK - you play an entirely new person, and a new story, gameplay etc.. You just need the JK disc to play it.

I guess the same is here, just that (as far as I'm aware) you don't need JO to play it. Not that you needed JK to play MOTS, if you knew the right places to go...

The example you're lookin' for is Half-Life: Blue Shift. You don't need HL to play it, but it can't be called a full game either.

Archived