Home

Episode III Ships and Vehicles?

joesdomain

I thought this was a cool idea for a thread. I am not sure if there was already one. Here is my idea of what ships and vehicles we will see:

-Victory Class or 1st Imperial Class Star Destroyer

-Tie Fighter

-Tie Bomber

-Y-wing

-Proto-Type AT-ST Walker

-Proto-type AT-AT Walker

-Imperial Scout Troopers on Speeder Bikes

-Probe Droid

-Cameo of Millenium Falcon

-Model or Start of Construction of Death Star I

What do you guys think?

-Victory Class or 1st Imperial Class Star Destroyer

-Tie Fighter

-Tie Bomber

-Y-wing

-Proto-Type AT-ST Walker

-Proto-type AT-AT Walker

-Imperial Scout Troopers on Speeder Bikes

-Probe Droid

Disregarding the possibility of the Falcon already being bulit, and a proto Death Star, we prbably won't see any of the above mentioned vehicles.

Remember, there is a BIG difference in time between Ep III and IV.

Originally posted by wassup

We'll probably see Clone Wars vehicles like that scout-tank ship and the AT-PT in the Clone Wars game.

I was hoping they would do that.. but are they?. maybe it was just a thought.. well anyway all those ships mentioned above might not be made yet.. maybe the x-wing but im not sure. Well this is a good topic to discuss.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

I was hoping they would do that.. but are they?. maybe it was just a thought.. well anyway all those ships mentioned above might not be made yet.. maybe the x-wing but im not sure. Well this is a good topic to discuss.

I agree with you on that one :D

Argh, I am going crazy with all this Death Star talk! Seeing it would completely screw up Ep.IV in chronilogical order (AOTC managed not to do that). And no planets need to bez blown up either. They could mabye TALK about their "weapon of amazing power" but that's it. Anything else would spoil it.

hmm...AOTC is about 20 yrs. B4 ep4...so ep3 is about 17 yrs....hmm....probably no Falcon, but possibly some Star Destroyers or a walker or two. BTW, does anyone else think the Republic landing ships look like Star Destroyers?

Yeah they are the precursors. I believe starwars.com databank list them as Accalamator Class. Next step would be to introduce Victory Class Star Destroyers, which would lead up to Episode IV and Imperial Class I. Y-wings were used in the Old Republic. Check databank. They have a chance to be in Episode III. Tie Fighters were very old in IV. They can be in there. AT-TE Walker is precursor to AT-ST and AT-AT Walker. They could add the 1st AT-ST and AT-AT's. Plus, Speeder Bikes were in Episode II documentary but scene was cut out. Speeder bikes aren't out of the question. The same for a model or start of construdtion of death star I. The hologram plans were in Episode II. Who is to say the Emperor didn't order two death stars but started on one first to get it done on time. It is Lucas's decision.

i'd like to see the solar sailer again and the destruction of the trade federation droid control ships,we've seen to much of them and palpatine would probarly want to wipe out any threat to his new galatic empire

Archived