Home

Explain Your Name Here

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used J.J.Jedi somewhere before... i don't remember where, it was more than a year ago. When i was registering to these forums it just popped to my mind.

What does it mean? Simple, the first js are the first letters of my first and middle names Joni Juhani:) (i'm not kidding).

And jedi... well three js on a row... nice:cool:

• 1 year later...

...but I think it's a good thread for a new era of LucasForum users. :)

*casts Master Revitalize* :queen

Ancient thread. Rise. :vadar:

My username comes from none other than KoTOR's random name generator. When just sitting there, pressing "Y" to generate random names, I stumbled upon, "Derc (something)."

Me: "Hey, Derc is a cool name." :thumbsup:

Then I just added my own custom last name, from FF7's Cloud Strife, to complete my official KoTOR character, Derc Stryfe.

And now, here I am on LucasForums, as Derc. :wavey:

tmhe is short for my full name:

Tijmen Marcus Hubertus Ermers

lol, it's dutch.

My other nickname is Omega. Took that one cause I was learning greek and thought this letter was cool. it also means something like the "End of Life"

Guest Saturnine

My name is feminized version of Saturn, who was the roman god of agriculture, and who is also identified as Kronos, a titan of the greek mythology and the father of many major deities including Zeus, Hera, Hades and Poseidon.

However it's origin means very little to me: I just like it.

Drazin is just a name I made up for one of my many Paladin type characters in some MMORPG games. Usually my 3rd or 4th choice for names really.

I used to have an extravagant Bio about Drazin Windborn and stuff, but that was many guilds ago.

My Usual Moniker is Mordakai Slayton. That is always my Main character in any MMORPG I play that offers Ranged combat (Use of Bows) Mordakai is generally an Aelfborn or Half-Elf Ranger that relies almost exclusively on Archery. The name itself is from 2 sources. First is Mordakai, an alternate spelling of the Biblical Mordecae who saved the jews in the Book of Esther. The last name is the lastname of my Favorite Comic Book SuperHero. Lt. Col. Marc Slayton AKA Backlash.

I also go through a Variety of Narnian Names, like Runewit and Miraz.

Mostly I just like to make up my own name that sounds decent. I like to be atleast mildly original and get somewhat irritated when I see the 500th respelling of "Legolas" or something.

stingerhs is the name that i've been using since i was a sniper for a now dead unreal tournament clan.

at the time, i just used stinger, but i later added on the 'hs' to signify 'headshot'.

i still use this name when i get on Halo, AvP2, HL2: DM, and CS: Source. so if you see the name, its me. just don't freak out: i'm not the sniper i used to be. :rolleyes:

"CaptainSkye" was actually a character that came to me some years ago, and I never intended on using the name anywhere. It just came to me: I'm not sure what inspired it(no, it was much much before and had nothing to do with this:p). I ended up first using it on JK3files.com after I sent my first idea in with the wrong e-mail adress.

Well since I'm new... here goes....

Crying_Fate.... I just made it up...

Naw actually it came from one of the text based roleplays I made a couple months ago. "The Isle of Crying Fates"

And then when i was thinking of usernames for this forums. I thought of it and chose it because it was... deep? Which is really lame looking back. But anyways... too late eh?

^^^^

Mine is pretty obvious. I wanted something Star Wars related. Of course, like most nights at the computer, I was drunk, so I decided it would be lukeiamyourfather. Since it was too long, I shortened it to lukeiamyourdad.

People call me luke, luke's dad, lukeiamyourdaddeh, lukeiamyourdaddy, lukeiamyourmommy, lukeiamyourmom and LIYAD. I also got a "lukeiwanttospankyourav". >_>

I think I was the first guy at LF to put a woman as an avatar, though I'm not so sure. I thought it would be a funny experiment. My old one was a Darth Vader one and the second one was my first female avatar. People might remember it(I got many, many love letters sent to me). The third one was a picture of a cosplay girl. I had many complaints about it not being so nice so I took it off after a month or two to replace it with the fourth one.

The fourth avatar was nice enough but the details were too small and people didn't really couldn't see anything(except the cleavage x_x ). So I went on a search for a newer one.

Then I ended up with my actually avatar, which is frankly my favorite. It is very sensual and arousing without being a nudie pic which is why I love it so much. I've gotten much praise for it(including a few new love letters).

Well that's my sad story. I guess it ends my "everyone wants to sleep with lukeiamyourdad because they think she looks like his av". At SWK.com of course, I'll continue arousing geeks worldwide with it. I'll upload the original picture that I made the avatar with if anyone wants it. Just don't tell me what you intend to do with it.

EDIT: PS: Please don't say anything about this in other forums. Except for the Swamp and Empire at War...they all know anyway...I find it funny when people are confused about my gender.

Archived