Home

Explain Your Name Here

^^^^

*Spits water all over keyboard...*

:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Back on topic: RedHawke is my first PnP WEG Star Wars D6 RPG Character, created around 1987, She started out a Cyborg/Bounty Hunter Template, and ended up a very, very powerful Force User. She leads a huge group of Cyborgs and Droids. She also has a clan of Tusken Raiders as allies.

I have had other Star Wars characters, including a Dark Lord of the Sith, but RedHawke is what I have been using as a nickname around the net for some time, so when I registered on these forums I used it here as well. :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChAiNz.2da

an old username I've used forever in other "territories" of the not so legal genre.. ;)

It later progressed into just meaning

"chain smoker". The capital C-A-N represents you CAN do whatever you put your mind to... the .2da was to eliminate confusion between me and "chains" another modder at Holowan. 2da just seemed to be an appropriate suffix to add seeing as it was one of the first types of modding mechanics I dived into...

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

*Spits water all over keyboard...*

:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Back on topic: RedHawke is my first PnP WEG Star Wars D6 RPG Character, created around 1987,

yeaa... I was born in 1987... lol, anyway my user name comes from my favorite movie, Topgun thus the "maverick", then 1 from my first jersey number in Tee-ball, and 87 from you guessed it 1987 the year of my birth.

I was new to forums, theese were the very first I ever joined. I was thinking hard of a name, and I tried Katarn because I used that name alot when I was playing JA. When that didn't work, I thought heck, why not LukeKatarn? So I did it. Basicly it's just a cross between Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn. Very simple, so everyone who didn't know now knows, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My name is a combination of Edouard (my real name) and padawan (you know what it is ;) )

It's a friend of mine who gave me that name, when she was pretending to be Yoda and me her padawan... (... I hope it's clear...)

I've used that name for a few years, and I've only just realised that I have a SW related name on a SW related forum...

• 2 weeks later...

I've studied mythology for almost 2 decades and one of my favorite myths is the story of the Greek demi-god Achilles. I've used "Achilles" as nickname for games, forums, etc for several years, so it was 2nd nature that I selected it when I registered here.

Originally posted by Achilles

I've studied mythology for almost 2 decades and one of my favorite myths is the story of the Greek demi-god Achilles. I've used "Achilles" as nickname for games, forums, etc for several years, so it was 2nd nature that I selected it when I registered here.

I'm big into greek mythology and I've never heard that one so if you have a link to it plz pm it to me

Originally posted by jedigoku

I'm big into greek mythology and I've never heard that one so if you have a link to it plz pm it to me

"big into greek mythology" yet you've never heard of Achilles? :eyeraise:

Does "big into greek mythology" = watching Hercules on cable tv?

"Better to silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Achillies, you're a heel!:devburn: (j/k, and sorry for the bad pun)

Anyway, the Lions were our high school mascot. 54 was my football(American) jersey number. When I first got the internet I was in high school. I needed an email address and :bluidea: I used a variation of Lion54 for it. Ever since then, I have used different variations of that for screen names. I have a different email now, but I still use Lion54 for screen names whenever I need one. :cool:

Originally posted by Achilles

"big into greek mythology" yet you've never heard of Achilles? :eyeraise:

Does "big into greek mythology" = watching Hercules on cable tv?

"Better to silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

no I was never iterested in the whole troy thing but I know quiet a bit of greek mythology and all the mythologial creatchers and god and some demi-gods which Hercules was one and no I don't watch those shows

• 3 months later...

I got my name as back when i was in school i was fearly well known, i was the geek who liked star trek and star wars. For some reason people started calling me 'The StarMan' (Among other things but thats a story for a shrink.). Soon some genius (i went to an inner city school) worked out mark (my real first name)and man had the same first letter. After a while everyone was caling me starmark (more than the other things) but i chose to take it as a compliment and made my e-mail address as starmark@btinternet.co.uk(this is no longer used by me). In 1999 i decided to change my e-mail to hotmail. But to my horror starmark was already taken (The b*****d). so with the millenium coming i added the 2k (k=1000) which also added a level of coolness only a geek could appreciate.

and thats the long and uninteresting story of starmark2k.

come back in 5 years when you get to hear the story of starmark2kX: The evolving story.

Well, I wanted a darth name in my KOTOR game, so "Damstrak" popped into my head. I wanted to make a lightsaber mod, and the lightsaber's name was Darth Damstrak's Saber. (too simple to put in the Holowan forum or anywhere else). I needed some tips at that moment, and so I registered as Darth Damstrak.

Apparently, I never posted in this thread... Or at least I don't get e-mail notification for it... Weird I never posted in it.

Anyways, Moeller is my last name. I have no idea what I was thinking when I made my handle, but now I'm stuck with it and can't think of anything good to change it to.

Archived