Home

Your first movie you remember.

TheHobGoblin

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i remember watching ROTJ when i was around 4. 1st movie i ever seen! (that i remember):)

Hey! Me too! :D I went to see it in the theater. It all started with Star Wars for me! :)

Batman, the first one with Keaton as Batman and the Joker. I got that from my library every week until I wrecked the film. So I checked out the other copy... :D

Also, the 'Spider Movie', which was what I called Raiders of the Lost Ark. I only got to the part where he escapes from the Amazon, because I only 4 or 5 and it was too deep for me after that....

The first movie that I ever saw was Terminator 2: Judgement Day. I remember everytyhing about it including what I had and who I went to go see it with and where it was. I also remember saying "I'll be back" for a long time after seeing it.

:lsduel::duel:

i saw lots of disney movies...but the first one that i really liked was The Fox and the Hound. I also remember seeing Yoda give his words of wisdom in ESB when I was no older than 4 or 5. I had no clue what that was at all...until about 4 years later I saw the star wars movies and I was like OMG OMG I RECONIZE THAT GREEN THING!!!!!!

The first movie I ever went to was RotJ, but I was too young to remember. The first movie I actually remember seeing was some 3D cartoon that my parents took me to when I was very little. I don't even remember what the name of it was, but I was completely in awe of my 3D glasses ;)

Originally posted by KingPin

ahhhh, movies, i have to say the first one i saw in the cinema was Mario Bros, that movie was good to me back then but now that i look again.....it sucked

That movie was great at first when I saw it, Then later in my Gobliny life it sucked. I could've use those bucks for something, I tried but made a few mistakes...... Time travel blows.:mad::D

Originally posted by GonkH8er

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

or

Short Circuit 2

*sniff* I love that robot :(

*J5's voice*

Oscar ohhhhh!

Hello, bozo

*My version*

Oscar ohhhhh!

Shut up bozo

*chinese or whatever guy's voice*