Home

A personal skin/model request...

I was wondering whether there would be anyone interested in creating a person skin for me, This skin may require making/modifying a model to create a proper pony tail and fringe...

I would like the skin to consist of the jedi garments similar to qui-gons, cept the outer torso "strips" I wold like to have green...

I could supply a few pics of the idea if anyone is interested....

A few pics of my skin in jk1 are as follows...

yskin15b.jpg

yskin13.jpg

yskin10.jpg

yskin7b.jpg

if anymore pics are needed, yell out as I said the only variations would be the outer part of the torso garment to a dark green. And the fringe.. I'll post a pic of how I'd like the fringe when I can find it ;)

Feel free to contact me through here or my E-mail address which is yarah@jedicynosure.net

Thanks for your time :)

You could use two diff models as a base and just skin it you could use the qui gon model which not many have done but its an awesome model. One of my clan members made a personal skin for me using the qui model heres a pic .

http://www.roleplayersinc.com/realronin.jpg

I juust learned skinning so I could give it a shot if I got time hit me up on msn messenger lordsod521@hotmail.com but choose whether you want me to skin the qwui gon model or the Exar Kun model which looks a little more like your ref pics.

Thanks for the offer and I apologise for my delay... hehe. Been quite busy. I would love you to try, a skin is better then nothing.. I'll be able to create sounds and a bot file for it.. (I think.. LOL)

What Exar Kun model would you be refering to? I've never seen a impressive one that didn't contain the Same hair style as the the standard Jedi Trainer model. Do you have a link or pic?

I've added you to my MSN, but the best way to contact me would be through my E-mail address.... I'm really able to connect to MSN often due to my timezone and schedule. :(

I am liking the idea of the Qui model, but before I decide that.. I wouldn't mind a pic to clarify what the Exar kun model looks like.. hehe

thanks again. :)

Nah, stick to the qui model I think :) I'm not sure on what else you need to know.. so give us a yell if there is anymore info you need :)

I'll work on a bot file, and the sounds to make things easier... I think that is fairly straight forward.... I hope.. hehe, I've read a little about it.. and looked at the coding...

Archived