Home

monkey island merchandise

thripweed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi everybody! My name is Alex. I'm an spanish graphic designer with a little online t-shirt shop (http://www.donrobot.spreadshirt.com).

I found this thread and I'm glad to see that there are some people looking for Monkey Island t-shirts. I assume that this thread is from 2003 (wow! 6 years ago!) and maybe only a few people will read it.

Anyway, my point is that I have a bunch of Monkey Island t-shirts in my shop. Actually I'm finishing some Monkey Island related designs, but you can check the first one available al the moment.

=grog"]Monkey Island t-shirts

I hope you like it!

If you want to share your ideas for MI t-shirts, it would be great. I'm opened to any suggestions.

PS.: For your consideration. I also have =day%20of%20the%20tentacle"]Day of the Tentacle t-shirts on my shop.

Drool. Where did you get a Grim shirt?
http://bangbangt-shirts.com/IndividualTShirt.aspx?PostID=82

They were supposed to print a DotT shirt a while back but they never did, I asked if it would be printed and they said "within a month" and that was probably 6 months ago. :p Looks like now I don't need it from them!

I am torn between this shirt in black or green, what do you guys think?

http://bangbangt-shirts.com/IndividualTShirt.aspx?PostID=82

They were supposed to print a DotT shirt a while back but they never did, I asked if it would be printed and they said "within a month" and that was probably 6 months ago. :p Looks like now I don't need it from them!

I am torn between this shirt in black or green, what do you guys think?

Apparently they want me to pay for the Grim shirt with monopoly money. Thanks for the link.

Hi again guys! Thanks for all your positive comments about my t-shirts! I really appreciate it.

Gos: Sorry, there's no "Full Throttle" t-shirts on my shop (at the moment), but now I'll think seriously about it. Thanks for your suggestion.

This afternoon I was finishing one of the next Monkey Island designs. Maybe the next week it could be available. I think you'll like it. I want it to be pretty cool, that's why I take my time to do it.

And now I want to ask a question to all of you... As I tell you on the post I wrote yesterday, I'm from Spain (sorry for my english) and I played the MI games in a perfect spanish. That's why I ask you... What EXACTLY says the Swordmaster treasure t-shirt?

Google can't help me because there are a lot of different variations depending the one who wrote it:

-"I found the Treasure of MeleeTM Island and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!"

-"I found the lost treasure of Melee Island, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

-"I found the legendary treasure of Melee Island, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

I could go on, but you get the picture.

I have this Swordmaster t-shirt on my spanish/european shop, but now I want to translate it for the american shop. In order to be accurate as I can, I need your help to solve this mistery.

Well... Sorry for this long post and thanks again for all your comments!

Thanks gos! Now I can make the Swordmaster t-shirt in english! At last!

I think I'll do a couple of versions, one with the original in-game font from MI1&2 (like this one) and another one with that font I used on this "Yo soy cola, tu pegamento" t-shirt (it's "I'm rubber, you're glue" in english).

Which font do you guys prefer?

Oh, I almost forgot... Here you have gos... :thmbup1:

Thanks Isak and Fealiks!! My t-shirts are not "so official", but are "fan to fan" designs :thmbup1:

All your positive comments encourage me to keep on designing more Monkey Island related t-shirts.

I really appreciate your support.

Archived