Home

Why no PS2

ronbrothers

I just think that Ps2 is highly over-rated. Now that Xbox has been out for a little while now...it is slowly establishing itself as superior to the Ps2 [graphics wise easily and it is slowly getting a nice collection of games]. I can't comment about GC because I've never had one. :)

• 3 years later...

well i own ps2, the only reason i got the cube first was merely rogue squadron series :p

now i got ps2 last year for the Final Fantasies, i got them from 1 to XI

and the ps2 well equipped: check:

-keyboard, usb headset, harddrive disk, modem, the dance dance revolution pad, the digital audio cable, component and s video cables, dvd controller, psx and ps2 memory cards :p

I bought a Gc just because of Metal Gear solid The Twin Snakes and because of Rouge Squadron....(had to get mgs from england...i'm from slovenia ) but my mom said that i have to sell one of my consols ( i have a ps2)...and i had to sell the GC before i could get Rouge Squadron 2 and 3

• 1 year later...

but to avoid discussions like this they should release all the games for all systems to avoid controversy, even though I have: PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360,GameCube, PSP, N64 and Super Nintendo doesn't mean everyone else does I use to just have a PS2 and I was real upset when KOTOR was released for the XBOX but not PS2 and all other 1 console Star Wars exclusives :blast5:

Archived