Home

What about Mark Hamill as Luke in JA?

AlzWisHum

Mark Hamill, guest appearance as Luke Skywalker in Jedi Academy...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Mark Hamill, guest appearance as Luke Skywalker in Jedi Academy...

• Yes! Finally, that what I always wanted!
    • No, I hate the guy, I hope it is someone else...
    • I care less who will play Luke on JA.

I think having Mark Hamill would be a nice touch to the game! I'm all for having him do it! It was cool to have Billy Dee Williams in Jk2.....so they should continue this trend. :)

Anyone know why they didn't have Mark Hamill's voice in JO?

Originally posted by The_One

Didn't those Raven guys say in the GamesDomain interview there would be some "original" Star Wars actors making an appearance in JA?

Too vague, could be even Carrie Fisher, and Billy Dee again... :)

It would be nice if they had the origional voices of Star Wars and none of the imitation stuff. The worst was X-Wing Alliance. Ackbar immitation was horrible.Besides, I think Mark Hammel's doing the voice of Logan in the upcoming X-Men the game. Would it cost money to have them come in to voice the parts or would it be in good-will?

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense if they don't get Hamil for the role...he can't cost much more than another voice actor...plus, he knows the character a hundred times better than anyone else. I won't accept any other actor in his place :)

Swoosh

Originally posted by RaPEr

He was probally busy or they couldn't find him or he might of even refused loool :eek:

I'm not sure but I think he refused, because around the time the game was being done he was working with Raven as someone else pointed out.

And he has said he is a bit tired of being luke

But you guys have to understand that the Jedi Knight series takes place many years after ROTJ, so for them to use Mark Hamill again would be fitting. Cuz think of it like this... Kyle Katarn helped the Rebels before Star Wars Episode IV. Then Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight takes place like 7 years after ROTJ, and Jedi Outcast takes years after Jedi Knight, so given the time frame, luke would probably be in his 30s or later when making Jedi Academy, depending upon when Jedi Academy takes place.

Hmm.....even though the game has stated that you are from Luke's Jedi Academy, it doesn't *really* mean he will appear.

But anyway, having Mark to reprise his role as Luke again is great. I hope his voice hasn't changed too much over the years.

Hamill has done a lot of voice acting for TV and games, like the Joker in Batman and the Wing Commander Series. So doing this wouldn't be a stretch. Also, he is much more open to Star Wars than some of the other actors, like Ford.

Harrison Ford doesn't even like to talk about Star Wars I hear... he's sick of it.

There is literally a 0% chance they'll get Ford.. unfortunatly :S

If they want to put Han Solo in the game they should get the guy who played Indiana Jones in The Emperor's Tomb. He sounded almost exactly like Ford.

BTW, Emperor's Tomb is ****ing awesome.

Archived