Home

3 saber styles or the guns.

JEDI OUTCAST

3 saber styles of guns  

32 members have voted

1. 1. 3 saber styles of guns

• 3 saber styles.
    • guns.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy has 3 saber styles. whould you play with the saber or the guns.

can i just add. that i sent a email to raven and lucasarts. about double lightsaber. last year. what they said is they will pass it on. then a few days ago i got a email saying that they have put it in a new game.( which we all know now it is Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.) :D

:eyeraise: Like 103% of all JA players, I'll be using the saber AND the guns. (kinda weird poll)

Don't know which saber style though. If the double bladed can be used as a single bladed saber I might go with that since I like kicking. I do have a thing for Drizz't Do'urden-kind of fighting though...so two sabers might be cool. Or maybe just one. LoL!

Originally posted by Luc Solar

:eyeraise: Like 103% of all JA players, I'll be using the saber AND the guns. (kinda weird poll)!

And the other -3% (including me :D )?:confused:

If the guns are like they were in JO I go saber only. I dont like any caaaaaaaaabooom weapons, I like an ordinary blaster pistol (JO AKA Briar). Actually, I started playin guns only a while, getting on the top of the list almost all the time, and I found it kinda fun owning Jedi with the Briar.. damn fools, slashing all the time, leaving their defense open, accusing me of cheating when I killed them :mad: But then I grew tired of it and went back to saber only :)

I propably use a double bladed, tho, if you wouldn't be able to use it as a single saber (wich I heard oyu will be able to), I wouldnt.

Bah, after watching the movies (except for ep2... wich I dont own) I have decided to go for a Single Blade in JA :)

Originally posted by Smood

Jedi Outcast please answer my question about where you e-mailed your suggestion. By where you e-mailed I mean the addresss.

Thank you.

when JO was being done, I sent and received answers from raven several times, looks like they don't like you :p

I emailed to personal addresses, no info@raven or things like that

I play sabre only. I never put any time into using guns. I agree with Prime, JK is all about the sabres. It is just to fun and unlike any other game. How can you not use them? (that was rethorical. I do not want to start the old 'sabres vs. guns' nightmare discussions)

I would totally say sabers, Hekx has a cool idea with the seven forms, although I wonder how they'd try to incorporate that with dual sabers and double bladed sabers. I'd personally go for dual sabers, and it looks like I'll be the only one :p, seems like it's either double bladed or single bladed is the trend. Anyways, I don't like the guns that much really, and as far as I can tell, hardly anyone ever uses guns...... I don't know where Luc got that 103% figure from. Although I do have a blast when sniping down someone in mid air :)

Originally posted by Luc Solar

I do have a thing for Drizz't Do'urden-kind of fighting though

Another Drizzt follower, eh? Rock on, I guess that might be a very small partial part of why I'd go with dual sabers heh

Without question it's all about the sabers for me! :D I can play any other game if I wanted to use guns! It's not SW if there are no lightsabers.....and I'm glad there will be plenty of options for them in this game! :D

Sabers AND guns for me. I like a mix of ranged and melee combat, and it's nice to play with new toys. :D

As for contacting Raven...I've never had a problem. I've only sent a few emails their way, and I've invariably had a response from Kenn Hoekstra. I sent the guys my Quake IV inspired fan pic, and he said he liked it and he'd send it on to the Q4 team. I guess it depends on what you're sending them.

Archived