Home

vry important pls read

alarm

Ok I always thought this was the case, but now it has been proven that that forum[LUCASFORUMS] is the gayest ass **** on the planet. You have *******s like Luc Solar who are stealth forum trolls. What constructiveness did that guy add to the thread? NONE. You have newbie faggots like solo1414[****ING IDIOT] saying all this stupid **** in 1-2 page down syndrome rants about how strafe jumping is an exploit and it's anti Star Wars "immersion" to the game, not listening to anything you post, and then posting more rants again when you try to explain. And if you flame, your post gets deleted, or you get banned, and when the forum mod decides he thinks the discussion is done, he closes the thread[LEXX=FAGGOT]. That's ****ing stupid. **** Lucasforums.

I know everybody knew this already, but I felt like venting about it. God those people are fags.

-Sphinx

solo probably cant strafe jump worth **** and also is probably a fat nerd

:amidala: :amidala: :amidala: :amidala: :amidala: :amidala: :amidala: :amidala:

I'm NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE THE OTHERS, and say to keep your discussion within context! WHY?

I say GO alarm, release your anger. If you do have to yell that is fine (although many individuals won't listen). If your goal is to get attention then this won't work, but if your goal is to merely express yourself so be it.

I like you, cannot stand expression with borders. What is the point? Who are we protecting? Is this DISNEY or what?

Archived