• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard of that comic

Shrugs*

We Christians don't celebrate Easter....:p

That is in the running for "stupidest thing I've heard all day" :p

The other two contenders are "My pen is inky"

and "was it still alive" (in reference to a human found frozen in a glacier after 10,000 years)

jeez, people are giving me a hard time choosing today. :D

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Why do you feel old, Eight? I know a buncha people much younger than my 18 years who've seen Monty and the gang search for the Grail.

i dont know.... i guess im getting in the adult stages of my life..... OMG.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i want to stay a kid :(

*runs away crying*

Originally posted by NeoDios

Never heard of that comic

That is in the running for "stupidest thing I've heard all day" :p

The other two contenders are "My pen is inky"

and "was it still alive" (in reference to a human found frozen in a glacier after 10,000 years)

jeez, people are giving me a hard time choosing today. :D

Its a joke, damnit! :p

Anyways, my Easter was OK. I just went out to eat with my family. But I did get 2 bags of Mini-Eggs! :D

HiHi. Haven't made an episode in some time, though I do have the script all planned out and I know just what I got in store for Jedi Skywalker's cute li'l puppy dog.

On the subject of easter though, here's a little easter cartoon I made up! It has, ironically, no rabbits in it.

easterani.gif

As for how was my easter, it was, meh. Fine. :) Bought my friend a bunch of wedding stuff and went over to her house to give it to her. :) That's about it really! Hmmm. I skipped out of easter dinner at my cousin's house, hizzah.

Yup.

Later!

Why do you feel old, Eight? I know a buncha people much younger than my 18 years who've seen Monty and the gang search for the Grail.

Yeah, I'm sure at least half my high school has seen that, and the rest heard of it ;)

*Shrugs*

We Christians don't celebrate Easter....:p

LOL!!! Of course not, why would we? :D:p

Nice cartoon ~L :D

Archived