Home

Mara Jade's sickness

Jedi Skywalker

I've started to read the books of the New Jedi Order and I'm reading Vector Prime. But there's only one problem. I do not understand what has happened to Mara Jade. I do understand that she's the wife of Luke Skywalker and that she's very sick. But is there a book that goes about how Mara Jade got sick?:confused:

And those outlanders, those Yuuzhan Vong, they have been in the New Republic for a while aren't they? And must I read the books in a special order?:confused:

Any suggestions or answers? Please help me!:eek:

Read them in order. Read Vector Prime first, then look at the front of the book after the galaxy map and you see a list of books in chrono order. Look in the NJO section and get the next book after VP.

And Mara Jade is sick because Nom Anor put Coomb Spores on serveral Breath Masks, and because of an incendent, MJ had to put on the breath mask and that's how she caught it. She is the only person to survive the Coomb Spores because of the Force is keeping her alive.

The Vong have been scouting the Galaxy since before the fall of the Old Republic. And Nom Anor manipulated the Imperial Council after the death of the Emporer's Clones. So yes, they've been in the Galaxy for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Vergere's, after faking defection to the New Republic, gave Han Solo a cup of her tears before escaping from the NR and rejoining the Vong. Vergere could use the Force to manipulate the molecular structure of her tears and make them healing tools or devestating poisons by her will. These tears eventually helped Mara recover from the deadly illness that was affecting her.

Archived