Home

Totally new here!!!!

Jedi Skywalker

Hey guys,

I'm totally new with everything about the EU of Star Wars. Sure I've heard about it and I read the books that follows up the movies but NJO and all those other books I do not know yet. Is there someone who can tell me where I can get a list of all the books so that I can get them?

Youre help would be appreciated!

Well, get the Latest NJO book (Force Heretic 1: Remnant, but don't read it yet!) and in the beginning of the book after the galactic map, look at the list of books. There you have it. The books are in chrono Order and I suggest you read them in Chrono order, but if you don't want to read all of them you don't have to but still read them in order. And it is a MUST to read the NJO in order or you will be confused.

http://www.amazon.com

There's where I got many of my books. Or you can goto Borders (if there is one near you.) and get them. Amazon and Borders are working together so that's why I just use amazon.

I'm pretty new to the EU as well. I started with the Dark Horse comics. I needed to get everything Aayla related first. Then I read the Thrawn trilogy that I bought years ago, but never opened. Then I got the Tales Of ... books, and the Bounty Hunter Wars.

I got some lists from the Lists sections on Amazon.com, but the suggestion StarWarsPhreak made about using the chronological list is probably the best idea. I'm planning on saving the NJO series for last.

You can also buy your books from Amazon.com for half price (including shipping). But they're used, and Like New actually means Used :) I'll probably go back to Barnes & Noble and buy them new, I just like new ones better.

I'd like to point everyone to this nice little site...:D

http://www.sfbc.com

a good site for NJO books (and sci-fi books in general). They have this deal for new customers that lets you buy 6 books for $1 total!! Course, you have to buy at least 2 books at regular price within the next 4 years or something, but i mean, 6 books for $1? Woot! Too bad they don't have Force Heretic yet tho. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived