Home

Have you played a Final Fantasy game?

Link Antilles

Have you played a Final Fantasy game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played a Final Fantasy game?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I've played all of them!

Guest Sherack Nhar

All of em'

I loved the old ones, but now it's gone too far. FF7 was acceptable, but FF8 was a disgrace to the series. FF9 was pretty good though, I enjoyed it a lot. FF10 looks like crap to me, and so does FF11.

FF6 was the pinnacle of the series :D

Guest Sherack Nhar

Nah, don't bet on it in the near future. Two reasons:

1 - Squaresoft are pretty commited to Bandai's Wonderswan Color handheld right now.

2 - Nintendo's president, Mr. Yamauchi, doesn't want Square to develop for Nintendo systems. He did not give a clear reason - but we all know it. Square ditched them for Sony a few years ago, and Yamauchi is still angry at them for it. Really, there's no real reason NOT to let them develop for Nintendo, but Yamauchi's an old president that's way past his prime time.

Ive played 7 8 and 9. I havent finisehed 8 and 9 yet but I like 9 the best. I thought 8 wasnt as good as the others, i like the cartoonish look better then the more realistic look in 8.

Guest Bifficvs

Um.....does Final Fantasy Legend III for Game Boy count??????? Oh, and I am a much bigger fan of the Shining Force video RPG series. You all should try to check them out. You can find out about them at shining.zophar.net , it is very comprehensive site on the Shining Force games.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Yeah, Shining Force is awesome. I love tactical RPGs. You should check out FFTactics if you haven't already, it's really good.

However, no RPG series will beat the Seiken Densetsu games.

I've played 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9. I liked 9 the best, it had a good story, a nice battle systrem with the four players, and i liked the jewel concept for abilities. I would have, however, made it so that more people would get GF's, or you could assign your own command abilities, but oh well, nothings perfect.

BTW, FF10 is gonna rock! I still don't get how the sphere system will work though :confused:

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by MadPoster

When is the real real final fantisy gonna be made? I mean, come on, there has been eight so far! Doesn't seem very final to me!:rolleyes:

Well actually, the count is up to ten now, with an eleventh currently in development :)

As for your question, there's no way to tell. However, I'm guessing that when people see how CRAP FFXI is, there will be a sudden lost of interest in the series...

Archived