Home

Zak McKracken is BACK!!!!!!

dimidimidimi

I don't know if you already know this, but I'll post it anyhow. There is a new fan made adventure from Germany called The New Adventures of Zak McKracken. It had been released in German for some time now, but since April the 10th it is available in English as well!!!

Go to this page to download it: http://www25.brinkster.com/lucasfangames/

(for free of course). I've played it since last night and it is fun like hell!!!! Totally loyal to the older Lucasarts adventures. And damn funny too...

zak01.gif

Hurrah! I downloaded this previously and was disappointed that it was in the mother language of such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger and that other German actor, mainly because I can't properly understand that language.

Now that I can play it in English, I am fulfilled, just like a German guy would be if he suddenly found a German version of an interesting-looking game that was previously only available in English (A language this particular German can't speak). I might have to play it in Russian too, if only for the hilarious symbols those commies use in their funny writing.

Cool! And I assume many people agree on that statement since I got the following message when trying to contact their site:

The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.

Any more links from where I can download this baby?

--Erwin

Archived