Home

Read Before Posting!!!

razorace

Things to keep in mind before posting:

1. MotF is NOT, repeat NOT JediMod, OmniMod, YourMamaMod, etc. While we appreaicate the feedback, we've grown tired of people asking for model scaling, more taunts, etc when they have NO real impact on the gameplay OR are very difficult to do RIGHT (double/dual sabers). Please do not continue to ask for them. We know you want them and will get to them if/when we feel we can do them right.

Also, there's a difference between asking for something reasonable, new, and interesting and something that's been done 50 zillion times in the JediMod spin offs. If selectable hilts, scalable characters, more taunts are something that makes or breaks the game for you, you have a huge selection of mods to choose from instead of giving the MotF Team grief about those features.

2. We don't want to join/help your mod. One project at a time is plenty. If you have serious offer for helping us, or joining forces on a related group project, post away. Otherwise, use the Requests Forum. If you need technical modding assistance, post in one of the related editing forums.

3. Please look around a bit before posting a question. It takes away valuable coding time for me to answer repeat questions. I don't mind answering questions, but if you're not willing to click a couple of links to find the answer, why should I spend extra time doing it for you?

Archived