Home

Character Customization

Himmler1

What are your thoughts on how they should handle this, I seen SW:G and theres is great, but will JA be like it, and the second thing how will they handle MP with it is what I wonder? but hey other then that I like there idea of making it like an RPG/Action game with all these new features such as this customatization makes you wonder what else they are hiding :toilet1:

Originally posted by SithLord13

What are your thoughts on how they should handle this, I seen SW:G and theres is great, but will JA be like it, and the second thing how will they handle MP with it is what I wonder? but hey other then that I like there idea of making it like an RPG/Action game with all these new features such as this customatization makes you wonder what else they are hiding :toilet1:

I haven't seen what Galaxies is like so I won't comment on if they are similar. As for MP, how are they going to handle what? I'm not quite sure what you are asking. I believe that the character design will be the same as for SP, more or less. There should be no problems with this.

Well what I mean is is that if there is a lot of options it could bring down the fps possilibly, at least thats what I heard. But yea I hope there wont be any problems with the mp customization, they just need to realse more infor on mp as all they have said is just about the sp I guess more info will probably be coming out at E3

Originally posted by HertogJan

No problems for fps, the custom models are models too right? Yeah so they're more complicated; JA's system requirements will most likely be a bit higher that the requirements for JO!!

Ooooh I can't wait for the robes :D

True if should work but we will see and yes i have to argeed robes will be great :D

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

Some one told me though that the doubt they'll have sith, so i'll probably be a human.

first of all "sith" is not a race

and if you meant by "sith", darth maul's race, well it hasn't been confirmed you'll be able to play as one, so far we only know we can be a human, a tw'ilek (typos) or a rodian.

I'm pretty sure that the Sith were a "insect" like race that a bunch of fallen Jedi stumbled across on the planet Korriban after they were expelled from the Jedi order for preaching that the force should be used to it's full extent. They found that the Sith were force sensitive and used "Sith Magic". After interbreeding with the fallen jedi for centuries, the Jedi adopted the name Sith.

So, atleast in the expanded universe, there was race called Sith.

Yeah but the actual original sith themselves are extinct though,

i wouldnt want to run around as an insect-like species if you know what i mean:D .

Its pretty likely they will include zabrak though, it must be one of the more popular choice of species these days.

Actually, forgive me if im wrong, but zabrak arent supposed to look like maul are they?

I was told the black pattern on his body are tattoos, which would suggest that zabrak are just red skinned without the heavily tattod body which gives maul his aura of evil-coolness.

(again forgive me if im wrong im still a bit of a newbie in the sw universe)

(oh and hi btw:p )

Originally posted by GhostLotus

I was told the black pattern on his body are tattoos, which would suggest that zabrak are just red skinned without the heavily tattod body which gives maul his aura of evil-coolness.

(again forgive me if im wrong im still a bit of a newbie in the sw universe)

(oh and hi btw:p )

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarsgalaxiesaned/screens.html?page=187

theres a picture of a zabrak in SW:G and its always ok to make mistakes as a newbie thats why there called newbies ;)

Hmm well i guess gamespot is wrong then, this is straight from the sw database on lucasarts.

Once a Zabrak from Iridonia, Maul abandoned all trace of his former identity when he took on his Sith name. So complete was his devotion that he even endured the agony of having intricate Sith tattoos applied to his entire body.

Hehe guess we all make mistakes;)

Originally posted by GhostLotus

Hmm well i guess gamespot is wrong then, this is straight from the sw database on lucasarts.

Hehe guess we all make mistakes;)

I didnt say your wrong or gamespot is but thats just a pic of one of the zabraks. and I was just commenting thats its ok to make mistakes if your a newbie I wanst saying you made a mistake ;)

Archived