Home

Keyboard recorder thingy?

ShockV1.89

Ok, so my parents suspect my sister of doing some things she really, really shouldnt be doing at her age. I wont give you details, but we found the original evidence of this online. She doesnt know how we found it.

Anyway, my parents have assigned me to keep an electronic eye on her. So far, I've been lucky enough to catch her yahoo ID still signed in, but I cant always do that.

Does anyone know of a good keyboard recorder program? One that will simply track every keyboard command made from when it's turned on? Preferably one that is hidden.

Dont worry, I'm not hacking or anything. This is purely for home use.

Unless you sister knows how to delete history files, use it. Increase the 'Days to keep pags in history" up higher and increase the amount of space allowed for it. You can also check in the temporary internet files for stuff, and the Cookies folder.

I have a lil brother too, and he's been to an.. innaproiate site once but I've been watching him. It's also good for blackmailing ^_^

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

Ok, so my parents suspect my sister of doing some things she really, really shouldnt be doing at her age. I wont give you details, but we found the original evidence of this online. She doesnt know how we found it.

ummm if you dont mind me asking how old is she? and with sisters you really do have to protect them from alot of things

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Unless you sister knows how to delete history files, use it. Increase the 'Days to keep pags in history" up higher and increase the amount of space allowed for it. You can also check in the temporary internet files for stuff, and the Cookies folder.

Even if she deletes all that stuff there is another place where all those things are sotred. I'm not sure where it is on the computer but my parents have mentioned it before lol.

I read that the computer keeps a log in the index.dat file, but I haven't seen anything to use to read it to see what it is.... also, you can just check what websites they've been to in the drop-down box on the address bar. Unless it's not.... naught stuff you're refering to, but..... "advance computer stuff (hacking/cracking)" then I can't help you....

Originally posted by KingPin

ummm if you dont mind me asking how old is she? and with sisters you really do have to protect them from alot of things

She's 15. Way too young to be doing what we fear. (I think you can gather what it is)

I'll check those links, Coupe. Thanks.

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived